Chapter 54

Back by popular demand, please welcome Jay and Lonnie!

The next few days went by quickly, and soon Evie had the entire gender reveal party planned.

"Are you sure about this?" Jay asked as he walked into Lonnie's dorm room.

"Yes Jay, I'm sure. Besides, it would be mean to cancel now. Evie has already put so much into it," Lonnie said.

"I guess you're right.... What time do we have to be there?" Jay asked.

"In about and hour. So let's get ready," Lonnie said.

"What do you mean get ready?" Jay asked.

"You'll see," Lonnie said and shut the door. Jay gulped.

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

"Mal! Hurry up!" Evie said walking into the picnic area where they were having the gender reveal.

"I'm coming!" Mal said as she carried six pizza boxes and set them down on a picnic table.

"Alright. Pizza, check," Evie said checking off an item on her list.

"Anything else your highness?" Mal asked rolling her eyes.

"That was it," Evie said looking at the display.

"Great. Can I go sleep now?" Mal yawned.

"Um, we have Half an hour to get ready. So, no. Are you okay?" Evie said finally looking at her obviously exhausted friend.

"Yeah, just tired. Planning a wedding and helping Ben with Kingly duties while in high school is very tiring," Mal said.

"Okay..... Well, let's go get ready!" Evie said excitedly.

The Votes:

Mal ~ Boy
Ben ~ Boy
Jane ~ Girl
Jay ~ Boy
Lonnie ~ Girl
Doug ~ Girl
Carlos ~ Boy

Evie of course made this for the Lonnie and Jay:

This for herself:

And the gender reveal looked like this:

"We're here!" Jay and Lonnie walked in. Evie, Mal, Doug, and Ben were already there.

"Hey guys, go ahead and eat some pizza," Evie said.

"Thanks," Jay said grabbing a plate.

"Man, this place looks great," Lonnie said. "Thanks Evie."

"No problem. I enjoyed it. Now eat so we can find out!" Evie said giggling.

Carlos And Jane walked in. "Did I hear the word eat?" Carlos asked.

"Go ahead and help yourself," Mal said.

"Didn't you want any?" Ben asked taking a bite of pizza.

"As much as I love a good slice of pizza, I don't think I could keep it down," Mal said making a face.

"You okay?" Ben asked his eyes full with concern.

"Yeah, I think I'm caught a bug," Mal said. "But enough about me. It's all about Lonnie, Jay, and the baby today!"

"That's right!" Jay said and the other's laughed.

After about 5 boxes of pizza were gone (Boys) it was time for the gender reveal.

"Okay, so it's really easy. Just throw these darts, and hit the black balloon. When you do purple or green will come out," Evie said.

"Purple or green? Isn't it supposed to be pink or blue?" Jay asked.

"It was Mal's idea," Evie said.

"I just thought Lonnie would want something unique," Mal shrugged.

"Thanks Mal," Lonnie smiled before taking the darts from Evie. "Shall we?" she asked Jay.

"We shall," Jay said and took a dart. They then threw them.

(Watch the video to find out what happens)

Everyone cheered.

"It's a girl!" Jay said.

"Yes! I knew it!" Lonnie said. Jay just smiled and spun Lonnie around as she laughed. The other's congratulated them.

Everyone was laughing and joking about names when all of the sudden Mal began to feel faint.

"Mal?" Ben turned to his fiance. Mal just looked at him before collapsing.

"Mal!" Evie said rushing over to her friend's side.

"We need to get her to the hospital," Jay said. Ben nodded and they raced off.

The baby shower had just turned into a event that made them cower. Hee hee...

Get it? No? Ahem..... Stay tuned to find out what happened to Mal.

Why do you guys think is wrong with her?

Forgot one more important question..... Should I make a camp rock Descendants book after Descendants: Teen Beach Movie?