Chapter 47

I do not own the video or song.....

Jane smiled and yawned. After the Gender reveal, Carlos and Jane went to the beach, and fell asleep cuddled together.

The sun was slowly rising, and a soft sea breeze was blowing. Jane heard Carlos softly snoring, and could tell he was still asleep. Where she was laying, she could feel him breathing, and heard his heartbeat.

"I can feel the magic floating in the air, being with you gets me that way," Jane sang looking up at Carlos.

"I watch the sunlight dance across your face. And I've never been this swept away," she sang as felt him shift a little.

"All my thoughts just seem to settle on the breeze. When I'm lying wrapped up in your arms...."

"The whole world just fades away, the only thing I hear, is the beating of York heart," Jane said and looked at the sunrise.

"Cause I can feel you breathe, it's washing over me. And suddenly, I'm melting into you."

"There's nothing left to prove, baby all we need is just to be," Jane sang.

"Caught up in the touch, the slow and steady rush. Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be? I can feel you Breathe," She sang and gently stood up. "Just breathe..."

Carlos woke up, but hearing her singing, he kept his eyes shut and pretended to be asleep. She kept her back to him and looked at the ocean.

"In a way I know my heart is waking up. As all the walls come tumbling down...."

"I'm closer than I've ever felt before. And I know, and you know, There's no need for words right now," Jane said looking at Carlos.

"Cause I can feel you breathe, it's washing over me. And suddenly I'm melting into you. There's nothing left to prove, baby all we need is just to be."

"Caught up in the touch, the slow and steady rush. Baby isn't that the way that love's supposed to be? I can feel you breathe," she sang and kissed his soft cheek. "Just breathe."

Carlos tried not to smile, but failed, and opened his eyes.

"Carlos, how long have you been awake?" Jane asked blushing. He didn't say anything but pulled her in for a sweet and gentle kiss.

Jane pulled back and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Caught up in the touch, the slow and steady rush. Baby isn't that the way that love's supposed to be?" she sang And he pulled her close. "I can feel you Breathe...."

Carlos pulled her in for another kiss.

Just breathe.....

Sorry for the short chapter guys! Just some Janlos fluff for you! Hope you enjoyed!