Chapter 20

"Geez, all three of the girls are pregnant, can you believe it?" Jay asked as the boys relaxed in his dorm room.

"No. You guys sure messed up," Carlos said shaking his head.

"Yeah, I know. How am I gonna raise a kid and be King?" Ben asked.

"I'm sure you'll manage. I'm worried about what my family's gonna think of Evie. I mean, they'll probably think it's bad enough I'm dating the daughter of the Evil Queen, but I'm having a kid with her too? I'm screwed," Doug said.

"Aren't you supposed to be leaving?" Carlos asked.

"In half an hour. I told Evie to go rest," Doug said.

"Lonnie told me she's not going to quit being the coach for the Tourney team," Jay said rubbing his head.

"Couldn't she hurt herself?" Ben asked.

"That's what I told her. But she said her mom exercised when she was pregnant with her, so Lonnie' s gonna do the same."

"Well, I'd make sure to keep an eye on her," Doug said.

"So, what are you guys thinking of doing about room arrangements?" Carlos asked.

"I'm gonna try and get Evie a nice house in the woods. Maybe even a castle," Doug said.

"Won't a castle be expensive?" Jay asked.

"We have enough money from Evie's4Hearts. I'm pretty sure I can get some money by selling some of the rings I've made," Doug said.

"Whatever Lonnie wants to do is fine with me," Jay said.

"Mal and I will probably stay here, but instead of a dorm we can get a bedroom, and a master bath, I think everything will be fine," Ben said.

"Are all of you getting married?" Carlos asked.

"I'm gonna propose to Mal soon," Ben said.

"I'm planning on marrying Evie after Graduation," Doug said.

"Yeah, me and Lonnie will probably tie the knot," Jay said.

"Cool," Carlos said.

"How about you? Planning on marrying Jane?" Jay asked Carlos.

"Well, right now I'm gonna finish my Junior year. I'll focus on proposing to her when the time comes," Carlos said shrugging. The boys continued talking about the babies and their futures with the girls.

Meanwhile....

"I can't believe we're all pregnant," Lonnie said.

"I know right," Mal said.

"How long until you and Ben tie the knot Mal?" Lonnie asked.

"Ben hasn't even proposed to me. I figure he will when he's ready," Mal said shrugging.

"Well, it's better be soon. Who knows what the people of Auradon will think if you and Ben have a baby out of wedlock," Evie said.

"Won't they expect it. I am a 'villain kid'," Mal said rolling her eyes.

"Mal, no one thinks of you like that," Jane said.

"No one... Except the media and almost all of Auradon," Mal said.

"If they don't know that you're not evil by now, then they don't know anything," Evie said hugging her friend. 

"How did the doctor's appointment go? I forgot to ask," Mal said.

"Well, we got these," Evie said and showed the girls the ultrasound pictures. "And we got to hear the heartbeat."

"You did?" Lonnie said, and Evie nodded. "How did it sound?"

"It's hard to describe. It sounds like a miracle. I can't believe I'm growing someone inside of me," Evie said placing her hands on her stomach.

"I can't wait to go to mine. It's scheduled for Friday," Mal said.

"I'm going to mine next week," Lonnie said.

"I'm not going to one. Because I'm not pregnant," Jane said eyeing her friends. They all looked at each other and then burst out laughing.

"I thought you and Doug were going to meet his family," Mal said.

"He told me to go rest. We're leaving soon," Evie said.

"He'll be a good dad," Lonnie said.

"Yeah, he will," she said. 'I just hope I'll be a good mother.....'