"How does it look?"

"Hot"I simply said.She smiled

"Really?"She said actually confused.

"Yes.Take my word.I mean damn"I said.She looked pretty good.She smiled and spun around

"Should I get it?"

"Uhh yeah"I said like it wasn't even an option.

"Okay now it's your turn"She said.She handed me a rack of like sixteen freaking dresses and I prayed that at the end I wouldn't just collaspe

"This dress is too long"I complained as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Just get out"she said.I opened the door and stepped out.

"Oh my god"she gasped.I looked in the mirror outside

"Man I look hot"I said.The mirror on the inside really didn't shit,but I liked it.

"How am I suppose to fight in this?"

"Your not.I don't want to patch up anyone's face today because they said the wrong thing"

"Fine"I muttered.I looked at myself and turned back to her.

"I actually feel pretty"I said.She smiled and hugged me

"Well you're not"She said hugging me"your beautiful"She said.She pulled back and I wiped a tear from my beye.

"Okay so this is the one"I said.she nodded.

•••

The ball was right ahead literally.I was in my room still getting ready,while the ball was going on downstairs.Lily was fixing my shoes

"Are you wearing tennis shoes"

"Yeah.You can't really tell because the bottom has lace and you can barely tell"

"Yes I can.Take them off"She said.I kicked them off and she brought back some black high high heels with a bow on the center.

"Can I wear those"

"You're a warrior.i'm pretty sure you have the balance for it."She said.She slipped them on.

"I think your hair is just awesome down."She said.

"So no curling?"I said with a smile

"Don't sound so disappointed."Lily said poking me.

"We look awesome"I smiled.

"I know"She said flipping her hair.

"I Have to go register because i'm one the seven but you,my friend.Need your entrance"

"This isn't a cliche love story"

"I know,but you look beautiful tonight and you deserve it"She said.

"So i'll go first and you'll follow,just watch me"She said.She stepped out if the room and I followed.When we reached the stair I held back and she gracefully walked down the steps with every step looking like a goddess.These heels weren't as bad as I expected and I hadn't much time to practice but I think I have the hang of it.I didn't want to walk down the steps but Clifford was waiting down there,waiting for me.I stepped towards the staircase and when I reached the stairs I looked down for a moment,and when I looked up.I felt like I had been rushed into some fairytale.Everyones eyes were glued on me,the omega.

Clifford

Oh my fucking god

I've seen Hazel in sweats and gym short and sweaters and shirts that are three times as large as she is.She had been covering up,so much.I can't even..... say the words.All I can really think is