Eleven

© 2014 MellowDramatic All Rights Reserved No part of this story can be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way.This storyline,the credit, the plot, and every word belongs to the author, please respect that and enjoy

Chapter Eleven

Clifford

I hung up the phone with Hazel and got back to work.I had to go over this information so I could be ready for the next meeting,which was too soon.Hazel called me Cliff today.Whether she likes it or not,shes warming up to me,and eventually more.My phone rang again and I picked it up

"Hello"I heard a deep voice

"Hello,Who is this?"I asked.

"Alpha Daniel,from the next pack over.I'm here discuss a recent trespassing"He said.

Alpha Daniel

Fuck!

I had heard so much gossip and rumors about him and to be actually talking about him seemed so unrealistic.

you never know how things will feel until you've felt them.

I shook my head from my thoughts

"Okay"

"I understand your Luna.Hazel Griffith passed on a territory last week and I was calling to clarify that she is in fact your Luna"He said

"Yes"I said.I remembered that day when I caught her running.I have never been so worried in my life.Once I felt her pass through the territory,i felt I had lost everything.Hazel wasn't my everything,I mean I'm just trying to get her used to me.Something about that bond,when we share each others feelings it's made me kinda attached to Hazel,in a way I though wasn't possible.

"Well That's good.I do understand you are new at being an Alpha,am I right?"

"How does this involve Hazel?"

"Well she trespassed and usually we don't tolerate trespassers,but under the circumstances of you being new I'll be glad to let this one slip.Is she alright,My beta said she was injured pretty badly,and that he healed her the best he could"

"She's handing,I'd like to thank your beta for healing her.I do understand that trespassers are mostly killed on sight and I thank you for not killing her"

"Do not thank me.Thank My beta"

"Well than to thank your beta properly.I am officially inviting your head leaders to my passing event."

"We are honored"He said.

"Well I'm glad this is all settled and I'll see you then"

"As to you"

••••

I stepped down to the main room,where the ceremony would take place and Wilson and some other pack members were helping to set up.

"Is Hazel okay?"I asked Wilson.If anyone would know if she was hurting,it would be him,and that made me so jealous

"In a sense yeah.Things have been tough for her lately."

"How so?"

"She's been heartbroken,she just lost someone close to her and the whole breakup has been hard on her"He said.She was with someone?

"For how long"

"They were together for almost four years and um they broke up two weeks before you came"

"So they were serious"

"Yeah"He said.I didn't know how to feel.I pushed back all of my strange urges to find the guy that broke her heart and kill him.If they were serious....I don't know what to say.

"Thanks for telling me"

"Just don't tell her I told you.She would kill me"He said.I nodded.

"Who ended it"

"Well she got cheated on,so she did"

"Oh shit"I sighed

"Yeah,so give her time.I know she's your mate and all but...she's like my sister.So watch after her"He said

"I must say Wilson seeing you all brother-like is shocking.Are you going to threaten me to"

"I would but I don't think we've reached that level yet"