Epilogue

**Seth Rollins' POV**

Today is finally the day Dean's mom is moving to Chicago. Dean has been acting strange lately, he's been hanging all over me and getting emotional. I think he's just going to miss his mom. I made sure to keep him feeling better and giving him the extra attention and affection. I don't like seeing Dean so upset.

Dean has been in and out of his house throughout the week, helping his mother with last minute stuff into the moving truck. I went over a few times to help Dean pack his stuff so it's all ready for today. After his mom leaves, we're going to bring his stuff over to my house.

Mom is allowing Dean to stay in my room since Sasha is taking up the guest bedroom. She hasn't been home much, she's been going over to Roman's and spending time with him more. I'm pretty sure they're even dating, I'm not honestly sure. They act like a couple though so I'm just going to think they're dating.

Right now, Mom is driving Dean, Randy, Sasha, Summer, and I to Dean's house. Naomi, Carmella, Jey, Jimmy, and Roman were all going to meet us there since we all couldn't fit in one car.

I'm happy for Dean's mom to start a fresh new job that will hopefully pay better money and to start in a new place. I can't wait to bring Dean to visit her as soon as I get my license in a couple months. He's going to be so shocked and happy.

Dean rested his head on my shoulder, causing me to look down at him and wrap my arm around him. I pulled him closer and kissed the top of his head.

"I'm going to miss her," Dean mumbled.

"I know baby, but you'll see her soon. You can call and video chat her," I reassured, kissing his head again.

"I guess I could..."

Mom pulled up to the curb in front of Dean's house and we all piled out of the car. Dean went to help his mom carry out the last couple of boxes and into the moving truck. Roman, Jey, Jimmy, Carmella, and Naomi just arrived, parking behind Mom's car and coming over to us to talk.

I couldn't listen, all I kept thinking about was how upset Dean has been this past week, especially this morning. I just want to take all his pain away and replace it with happiness.

Dean suddenly came over to me, saying hi to everyone else as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away, pulling me into the house. I was confused, but I let him pull me in without question.

"I can't do this," Dean said as he let's go of my arm. "I'm breaking up with you and I'm going with my mom."

"What?" I asked, in shock.

Dean shook his head. "I can't be with you Seth. I can't be without my mom. I'm sorry."

"We can make this work though, we don't have to break up. We could still text and video chat,"
I told him.

"I don't want that. It's going to be too complicated. I don't want an online relationship," Dean admitted.

I didn't know what to think. My heart just broke into a million pieces and I could feel the tears already forming in my eyes.

"So I guess Roman was right...I was only a dare," I said, walking to the front door.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked.

"I guess you forgot already. It's our two month anniversary and that stupid dare was to date me for two months. Congratulations Dean, you won the dare," I said before walking out and heading to the car.

"Seth what's wrong?" Mom asked as I walked past her.

"I want to leave," was all I said before getting into the passenger seat, locking the door as tears rolled down my face.

There was a knock on my window and I looked over to see Sasha. I only shook my head and saw Dean walking out of the house and over to our friends, probably explaining to them what's going on.

Mom got in the car and she kept trying to ask me what's wrong, but I ignored her question and kept crying. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sasha slap Dean before making her way into the car.

"What's going on?" Mom asked.

"Dean broke up with Seth and is now going to Chicago," Sasha answered. "Can we go home? I don't feel so good."

Mom looked at me before starting up her car and starting to drive home.

Sasha and I went upstairs to my room and she held me as I cried into her chest. I just didn't understand. Dean and I loved each other, unless that was all a lie from him.

"No boy deserves those tears, Seth," Sasha said as she rubbed my back. "You're going to find someone so much better than Dean."

I shook my head. "I only want Dean."

"No, Dean broke your heart. You don't want Dean, you want someone else," Sasha said.

I only shrugged, not really wanting to talk about love, relationships, or Dean right now. I just wanted to let all my emotions out and not hold anything in.

I was only a dare and that's all I'll ever be to Dean Ambrose.

==================================

And that concludes The Dare.

What did you guys think of this book? What did you think of the ending?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW!!