Promise Me

**Dean Ambrose's POV**

"Dude, I can't believe I'm having him open up so quick to me." I chuckled as Roman tossed me a medicine ball and I did one alternating leg lung before tossing it back to him.

"Same, I'm actually surprised." Roman did the alternating lung before tossing the ball back to me.

"I think this dare might work." I smirked and did my exercise before tossing the medicine ball to Roman.

Roman put the medicine ball down, nodding, "If things keep working how they're going. Did you text him yet?"

"Yeah but he didn't answer me." I shrugged. "Probably doing homework or some nerdy shit." I snickered as Roman laughed.

"True, true." Roman walked over to a leg press machine, setting the weight to his usual; one hundred pounds.

By the time Roman and I finished our legs and abs day at the gym, he dropped me off to an empty house. Mom was probably still working so I have some time to chill and watch some football without her yelling at me to start homework.

I took a quick shower to wash the sweat off of me before sitting down on the couch and turning on the TV. I put on football, the game from last night was playing. I really hate when I can't watch a game. Everyone is talking about what happened in school before I even get the chance to watch it. It sucks Mom has a very strict rule of having the TV off by eight since TV will "destroy my brain".

My phone buzzed, getting me out of my thoughts. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and went to my messages, seeing I had a message from Seth. About damn time this kid answers.

Seth texted, "Hi"

I smirked and texted him back, "What were you up to? Took you forever to respond :P"

Seth texted back almost immediately, "Had stuff to do"

I raised my brow and texted, "What stuff?"

Seth texted, "Nothing important."

Seth texted again, "How was your day?"

Okay that was a little odd. He changed the subject quickly, almost like he didn't want me to know. Maybe one day I'll get an answer out of him. I don't get why he's so closed off about his life, it's not a big deal that everyone knows your life story.

I texted, "It was great, I met a new friend today :)"

Seth texted, "Really? That's awesome. Who is it?"

Is he serious right now? He may be book smart but he's definitely doesn't have common sense.

I texted, "Ir's you, silly. You're my new friend :)"

I texted, "It's**"

Seth texted, "Awe, thanks. You're my new friend too"

I smiled and texted back, "Do you want to hangout tomorrow after-school? I could introduce you to a few of my friends."

Seth texted, "I would love to but I have to sadly decline. I'm not allowed to hangout with friends on school nights. Maybe Friday or Saturday."

I texted, "Alright, no big deal. We'll chill Friday after-school. I'll give you my address on Thursday."

Seth texted, "Okay see you Friday, ttyl"

I texted, "Bye Seth."

That's weird. It's weird how he can't hangout on school nights and how he ended the conversation so quickly. It was like he almost didn't want to talk to me, but that's not my problem. Seth will like me eventually and would want to text me twenty-four seven. I'm just waiting for that day to come where he would want to be around me all the time.

The doorbell rang so I stood up off the couch and went to the front door, opening it to see Carmella and Naomi.

"Hey Deano." Carmella smiled and walked in.

"Girl, you don't just walk in. That's rude." Naomi laughed. "Without me." She followed after her and I rolled my eyes.

"You two are lucky I love you guys." I shut the front door, locking it. "What bring you ladies here?"

"We got bored at Naomi's so we decided to take a walk here." Carmella shrugged and sat on the living room couch, taking off her shoes.

"Yep." Naomi did the same thing Carmella did.

I rolled my eyes, "You walked about a mile to my house?"

"No one could've gave us a ride so why not?" Naomi asked as I chuckled and walked into the kitchen, getting three water bottles from the fridge.

When I returned, I handed them each a water bottle and sat down next to Carmella. I took a sip of my water as Carmella flipped through the channels on my TV. There goes catching up on my football game.

"Do the Spanish homework yet, Dean?" Carmella asked and I shook my head.

"Did you forget I never do homework?" I chuckled.

"Oh right." Carmella rolled her eyes.

"Did you talk to Seth at all today? Other than the time before first period?" Naomi asked and I nodded.

"I sat with him at lunch and got his number." I smirked, grabbing my phone and showing them the messages between Seth and I. "He's acting weird, is he normally weird?"

Naomi and Carmella looked through the messages between Seth and I. Naomi shook her head and handed the phone to Carmella, who was still reading the messages.

"This is so fucked up Dean, please, don't do the stupid dare." Naomi sighed. "I've been used by my first boyfriend because of his stupid dare to date me. It was not a fun experience and Seth will be so broken after."

"Yeah she's right, this is so fucked up." Carmella sighed. "I will stop being your friend if you go through with this and dump him after two months."

"Same, I'm not going to have a friend that did the same exact thing my first boyfriend did." Naomi crossed her arms across her chest.

"Guys, you two know I never back down from a dare..." I sighed.

"Well this one you're going to or you're going to lose two friends." Carmella stood off the couch.

"Fine, fine, I'll think about it." I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Want to go play video games?"

"Sure, I'm going to kick your ass." Carmella smirked and began going upstairs.

Naomi stood up, grabbing my hand before I could take off after Carmella, "Promise me you will think about it. Think about how Seth will feel after this."

"I promise." I made her let go of my hand and we walked upstairs to my bedroom to go play some video games.

==================================

Damn Dean, you better back out of this dare lmao.

What do you guys think will happen next? Will Dean really think about it?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!