Kicked Out

**Seth Rollins' POV**

It's been two days now and Sasha is still living at my house. It's getting ridiculous. I love her and all, but she needs to go back home and she's refusing. Her parents has even been talking with my mom about when she's coming home and they wanted her home for a while now.

I mean, I could understand why she doesn't want to go home. Her parents are strictly religious and believes people should wait until they're married to lose their virginity. Sasha obviously isn't married so I could see her parents would most likely flip a shit on her. I sure hope they could try and understand it was a mistake like Sasha claims it is.

Sasha haven't even told me who got her pregnant, she won't tell me whenever I ask her. She won't tell me if she was forced or if she wanted to as much as the guy that got her pregnant wanted to. She won't tell me where she was when it happened. She won't tell me nothing.

"Seth come on." Sasha waved her hand in front of my face, making me blink, "Stop daydreaming and let me kick your ass in this game the fair way."

"No Sasha." I sighed and paused the game, "You need to tell your parents."

"No way! They're going to fucking kill me." Sasha huffed.

"They're going to find out eventually when you're staying here more and your stomach getting bigger." I grabbed her hand and gave it a light squeeze, "I'll be there with you when you tell them."

"Promise me you will?" Sasha asked.

"I promise I will." I let go of her hand and stood up out off of my bed, "Let's go."

Sasha stood up and I grabbed her hand again, holding it as we walked downstairs and out of the house after saying goodbye to my mom. We walked a couple blocks to her house and when we got there, both of the cars were in the driveway, which meant both of her parents were home.

I looked over at Sasha and she looked like she was going to be sick. I frowned and gave her hand a squeeze, rubbing my thumb on her knuckles to try and calm her down a bit. Sasha only groaned and buried her face into my shoulder as we approached the driveway.

"I really hate you for making me do this." Sasha mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"They would've found out sooner or later." I kissed the top of her head, "You'll be fine. Let's just get it over with."

Sasha moved her head off of my shoulder and we walked inside. We walked into the kitchen as Sasha let's go of my hand, looking at her parents. Her mom was cooking and her dad was sitting at the kitchen table, reading a book.

"Hey mom, dad." Sasha quietly said, making them turn their attentions to us.

"About time you came home. Hello Seth, how are you?" Mrs. Banks walked over and pulled Sasha into a hug as I just smiled at her, "What's wrong honey?"

"I-I need to talk to you and Dad about something." Sasha backed away from her mom.

"What do you need to talk to us about?" Mrs. Banks asked as she sat at the table with Mr. Banks.

"So uh you guys probably will kill me for this...but this accidentally happened and I have no memory of it." Sasha started fidgeting her fingers.

"Go on." Mr. Banks said, already not looking impressed.

"I'm pregnant."

Mr. and Mrs. Banks' eyes went wide. Sasha backed up and hid somewhat behind me, grabbing onto my arm. Then Mr. Banks looked at me, his face going from shock to angry.

"You got her pregnant!" Mr. Banks yelled, making me flinch and jump.

"N-No."

"It wasn't him, Seth is still a virgin." Sasha reassured, "I don't remember what happened, but I remember being at a party and in a room with two other men."

Mr. Banks held the bridge of his nose while Mrs. Banks stared at Sasha in disgust. I looked at Sasha, seeing she was looking like she was going to cry, tears filled in her eyes.

"Lets go back to my place." I whispered to her and she nodded, letting go of my arm.

"And stay there." Mr. Banks said, "Go pack your shit and get out."

Sasha rushed away, going upstairs. I followed after her and followed her into her room, shutting her bedroom door behind me. She was laid down on her bed, her face buried in her pillow.

"Sasha, don't cry." I approached her and sat on her bed next to her, rubbing her back.

Sasha and I sat on her bed for about five minutes before she was able to pull herself together. We started packing what she was able to fit in her suitcases and backpacks she could find. She mostly grabbed clothes, makeup, electronics, jewelry, comic books and other personal items.

I helped Sasha carry her suitcases and backpacks downstairs before walking out, not saying goodbye to her parents. Sasha and I walked back to my house in silence.

Once we got to my house, I helped Sasha into the guest room before going back downstairs to the kitchen to talk to Mom. I walked in the kitchen, seeing she was working on another scrapbook of hers.

"Mom, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked before sitting down at the kitchen table, looking at her scrapbook, "The book is coming out lovely by the way. I love the little hearts." I smiled.

"Thanks baby, I'm putting my last business trip's photos in it once it's done." Mom smiled before putting down her scissors and looking st me, "What do you need to talk about?"

"It's about Sasha." I frowned a little, "Her parents kicked her out and she needs a place to stay. Can she stay here?"

"Of course, was it over her pregnancy?" Mom asked and I nodded. She shook her head, "The poor girl. I'm going to go talk to her." Mom stood up and I stood up, "You stay, it's a girl to girl talk."

"Okay, she's in the guest bedroom." I sat back down and she walked out of the kitchen, heading upstairs.

While Mom talked to Sasha, I decided to help Mom out with her scrapbook.

==================================

Awww how nice of Seth and his mom to let Sasha live with them.

What do you guys think will happen next?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!