Breaking the News

**Dean Ambrose's POV**

I had to get out of there and think about what Sasha just said. It's so unlike Roman to cheat, but then again he hasn't been acting himself since he dared me to date Seth for two months. Either that or Sasha is lying. Maybe she's only doing it to put Roman in a bad place. Maybe Roman doesn't even remember having sex with her. I didn't even know Roman and Sasha knew each other or were close like that.

When I got home, I saw Mom's car in the driveway which was unusual. She's usually working at this hour and normally she's never home during the day. She normally gets home late at night. When I walked in, Mom was sitting on the couch and I knew something was wrong.

"Hey Mom...you're home early," I greeted her, going over to her and kissing her cheek.

"I had the day off. I was in Chicago," Mom said as I sat down next to her.

"What were you doing there?" I asked.

Mom grabbed my hands and gave them a light squeeze. "Dean, honey, I don't want you getting mad at me."

"Mom, I can never be mad at you. What did you do in Chicago? Did something happen?" I asked, feeling myself growing worried.

"Nothing bad happened, but I'm having trouble with keeping this house," Mom said and my heart sank. "I missed the last two payments and I definitely won't be able to make this month's payment."

"I can get a job and help you. You never wanted me to get a job and help out, but this time I need to. We could get kicked out or you could get arrested," I said, squeezing her hands. "Let me get a job."

"You're under eighteen Dean, you'll be making minimum wage and that's not going to help us," Mom sighed.

"It's better than nothing, it's still extra money."

"The answer is still no."

I sighed. "Then what's going to happen to the house? To us?"

"Back to the Chicago topic. I was there to look at apartments. I found a couple nice ones that were affordable and could work with the money I make. It's also closer to my job so I won't have to be traveling much anymore," Mom explained.

My heart dropped even more as I shook my head. "No, no, no."

"I'm sorry Dean, we need to move."

"We can't leave. I'm finally happy and in love. I'm going to have to break up with Seth and it's going to break his heart as much as mine. What about my friends? I'll have to make all new friends," I frowned, letting go of her hands and standing up. "Please Mom we can make this work."

"We can't make this work, I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry that whenever something good happens in my life, there's always something bad waiting to happen," I said before leaving the house, slamming the front door behind me.

Tears made it's way in my eyes as I walked away from the house. I could hear Mom calling me, but I didn't answer her or slow down. I just need to be alone. Away from her, away from Sasha, and even away from Seth.

~.~.~.~.

**Seth Rollins' POV**

"It's been three hours since he left Mom and he's not answering his phone. I'm getting so worried," I told her.

Mom pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head. "Want me to drive you to his house?"

"Please."

"Anything for my boy," Mom kissed my head again before I pulled away from her.

Mom left the kitchen to go tell Sasha where we were going while I went to get my shoes and a sweater from my room. I put those on and went downstairs, seeing Mom was waiting at the front door for me with her car keys.

We go out to the car and she drives me to Dean's house. When we got there, I thanked Mom and got out. I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell, waiting for Dean to answer. Instead, Dean's mom answered.

"Oh hey Seth. Dean's not here right now. Do you need him?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. Have you heard from him or anything? I keep trying to call and text him, but he's not answering his phone. It's going straight to voicemail," I explained.

"He's just a little upset right now, he should be coming home soon though since it is getting late. Would you like to wait for him in his room?"

"If that won't be a problem, sure."

I stepped into the house and waved goodbye to Mom so she didn't have to wait. She waved back and I saw her starting to drive off. I took off my shoes and left them by the front door.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink?" She asked.

"No thank you, I'm okay."

"I'll be in my room if you need me," She smiled before heading upstairs.

I followed her upstairs and went into Dean's room. I just laid down on his bed, starting to feel tired. It's been a crazy day, but I had a lot of fun hanging out with Dean earlier in the day. I say it was a pretty good one month anniversary, despite to what happened with Sasha and Dean running off.

I closed my eyes, slowly starting to drift into sleep.

~.~.~.~.

I woke up to feeling someone kissing my forehead. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes, looking to see Dean looking down at me.

"Hey baby, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," Dean said before taking off of his shoes and sweater.

I sat up slowly, stretching a bit. "It's okay baby. Are you okay though? You didn't answer any of my texts or calls."

"I saw, I turned off my phone and I apologize for that. I wanted some alone time and clear my head for a bit. I'm better now."

Dean went over to his desk chair, putting his sweater on the back of the chair. I got up and went over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind, leaning against his back.

"I'm glad you're doing better now baby, but next time warn me or something. You got me worried. And you know you could talk to me, I'm always here for you," I told him.

Dean places his hands on my arms, rubbing them. "I know baby, I'm just not ready to talk about this yet."

"I understand, whenever you're ready," I said and kissed his shoulder, smiling lightly.

He turned around in my arms, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest. "You're so sweet and caring for me baby, I love you so much."

Before I could say anything, Dean kissed me, tightening his grip around me. I smiled and kissed him back, moving my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Dean reached down and grabbed my thighs, pulling me up without breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he licked the bottom of my lip with his tongue. I parted my lips opened for him, allowing him to have access.

Dean walked over to the bed and laid me down, climbing on top of me without breaking the kiss. I pulled him closer, tugging on his shirt a bit. Dean broke the kiss and we were both panting, looking into each other's eyes.

I wanted Dean more than anything right now. I wanted him to make love to me. I wanted him to touch all over my body. I wanted him to make me scream his name. I wanted him.

I tugged at Dean's shirt, trying to tell him I wanted it off. He smirked a little as he sat up, taking off his shirt. I sat up a bit and took off my shirt, but I was stopped halfway through and Dean finished taking it off for me.

"Sure you want this?" Dean asked.

I nodded. "I love you Dean."

"I love you too Seth," Dean smiled before connecting his lips to mine again.

==================================

Awww so much has happened in this chapter. Dean is going to have a rough time breaking to Seth the news.

What do you guys think is going to happen next? How will Seth take the news?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW!!