Locker Room Fight

**Seth Rollins' POV**

"I'll see you after your track meet. Okay?" Dean pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back, kissing his cheek.

"Have fun in detention my little bad boy." I smirked a little and Dean rolled his eyes, pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah, yeah." Dean chuckled, "See you later."

"Bye baby." I watched him walk into the classroom that held the detentions before making my way to the gym.

I'm honestly so scared to go to the track meet, Finn has been on my mind the whole day. What is he going to do to me if I actually show up? All he said something bad was going to happen to me, but I'm thinking the worst. He could kill me if he really wanted to. Oh god I don't want to die, I don't want Finn to kill me. He wouldn't go that far...right?

When I got to the gym, Coach Hunter had the team gathered around. I walked over and joined the circle, sitting next to Naomi. We exchanged a small hi before turning our attentions back to Coach Hunter.

"...we need to get our acts together. We're going up against Westway and we can't have them win each time we versus them. I've chose all you guys to kick their butts and that's what we're going to do. We're going to run this town, not them." Coach Hunter concluded, "Now, go change and let's start practicing."

Everyone got up and went to the locker rooms. Before I could walk to the locker room, Coach Hunter placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I want to speak with you real quick." Coach Hunter said and I nodded. He waited for everyone to be in the locker room before asking, "Why are you late?"

I sighed, "I uh had to walk my boyfriend to his detention. Knowing him, he wouldn't have shown up."

"Boyfriend? Are you talking about Dean?" Coach Hunter smirked and I blushed, "You told me he wasn't your boyfriend a couple days ago."

"We actually started dating after that track meet." I blushed more, "I'm really happy with him, Coach. I love him."

"Awe." Coach Hunter wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "Now if he breaks your heart, he's going to be in big trouble with me."

I laughed, "Oh god, Coach."

"I'm serious. You're like my son and I promised you since freshman year after you came out, I'll help you. That's what I'm doing, I'm still keeping that promise." Coach Hunter said before looking at his watch, "Now go change."

"Yes sir."

I walked to the locker room, seeing everyone was changing and minding their own business. I walked to my locker and unlocked it, putting my bag inside and pulling out my track clothes. Before I could start changing, someone cleared their throat behind me so I turned around to see Finn standing behind me. I went to talk, but instead he punched me in the mouth, causing me to fall down against my locker.

"I told you not to come to this track meeting, but I could see you didn't want to listen." Finn growled and I held my mouth in pain, not being able to talk, "Awe you're not going to talk? How cute." Finn laughed and I heard a couple other people in the locker room laughing.

I stood up, shoving Finn away from me, "Just leave me alone, you're just jealous of Coach Hunter liking me more than you. He sees potential in me and sees nothing but trash from you."

Finn lunged at me, slamming me back against the lockers. He grabbed my wrist and threw me to the other side of the lockers, causing me to hit my shoulder hard and fall to the ground. Before I could regain myself, Finn stood on top of the bench before jumping his feet down on my chest, causing me to cough and trying to catch my breath. Finn climbed on top of me and continued to hit me. Soon, Finn was pulled off of me and I was sobbing on the floor, trying to ignore the pain the best I could.