Talk with Randy

**Dean Ambrose's POV**

All weekend, I decided to stay with Seth but I had to go home on Sunday. Now it's Monday and time for school. I was waiting outside on my front porch for Randy to come about so I could talk to him about something on the walk to school. I can't wait to see Seth today, I don't know why, but I miss him like crazy. Even though I was hanging out with him all weekend for the most part.

"Hey Dean, you forgot your lunch." Mom said from behind me so I turned around, taking the lunch bag from her.

"Thanks Ma." I took my bag off of my shoulder and placed my lunch bag inside.

"Is there a reason why you're sitting outside and was actually on time today?" Mom asked.

"I just need to talk about something important with Randy, I'm dying for him to come already." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. "Are you working late today?"

Mom nodded, "Sorry baby, it's expensive living here without Grandma here."

"Yeah." I sighed. "Do you want me to get a job and help out?"

"No, I got it." Mom gave me a small smile. "Thanks for wanting to help though." I went to reply but Mom cut me off. "There's Randy, I'll see you tonight."

"Bye Ma." I kissed her cheek before walking down the steps and down the driveway to Randy. "Hey bro."

"Hey, finally your ass is on time." Randy chuckled as we began our walk to school.

"Only because I need to talk to you about something right now." I sighed and he nodded.

"About what?" Randy asked.

"Seth."

"Let me guess, it's about how much progress you made with the dare?" Randy asked, rolling his eyes.

I shook my head, "No. I don't want to do the dare anymore and I don't know how to tell Roman that. He's going to get mad at me."

"Whoa, did I just hear Dean backing out of a dare?!" Randy's eyes widened. "What made you change your mind?"

"Seth's mom and I were talking on Friday and she was telling me about how shitty Seth's life was and he was now finally happy. I don't want to make his life any shittier, it's going to make me feel like a dick in the long run." I sighed. "And I think I may be liking Seth a little bit."

"Wait you're gay?" Randy asked and I slowly nodded, biting my bottom lip nervously. "Damn dude, I've been waiting for you to say that."

"Wait you knew I was gay?" I asked and he nodded.

"So obvious. You never check out girls like I do, you never want any conversation about girls, and when you were drunk that one time when it was just you and I, you admitted you wanted to suck my dick and fuck me." Randy chuckled and I blushed out of embarrassment.

"Don't tell anyone. Only you and Seth know." I sighed. "I'm not ready to come out to the whole school and our other friends."

"Secret safe with me." Randy nodded. "Now back to the dare."

"How do I tell Roman I don't want to do it?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Just tell him with your mouth. You know, verbally explain to him saying you're not going to continue you." Randy shrugged.

"No, you don't know Roman as well as I do. Roman isn't going to take it lightly, I know he's not." I sighed. "I got myself into a big fucking mess."

"You did, dude, you did." Randy shook his head.

I sighed, "Fuck my li--"

"Dean!" I heard someone yelling behind me so I turned around to see Seth. I stopped walking, pulling Randy's sleeve to stop as well as I smiled at him.

"Hey Seth." I said once he approached us. Seth pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged him back.

"Hey Dean, hey Randy." Seth smiled at Randy as he lets go of me.

"Hey Seth." Randy smiled at Seth.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as we began our walk to school.

"A little better, but I'll be fine." Seth sighed. "After you left on Sunday, my mom told me you know everything. I trust you with that information, don't make me lose my trust in you."

I wrapped my arm around Seth's shoulders, "You know I won't tell anyone, it's safe with me."

Seth nodded and Randy looked a little confused, but he just shrugged it off. Shortly after, we arrived at school and Randy parted ways from Seth and I. Seth and I went to my locker first to get my stuff.

"Can you hangout today after-school?" I asked and he shook his head. "Why not?"

"I got track tryouts today. Would you like to come watch me?" Seth asked as he leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Sure." I smiled. "I'll love to."

"Great meet me at the track field right after school." Seth then pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.

"Alright I'll see you later." I went to kiss his cheek, but missed when Seth pulled away before I could.

"Bye Dean." Seth walked away from me, probably walking to his locker.

~.~.~.~.

School ended quickly and now I was waiting at the track field, waiting for Seth to meet up with me. Randy and Carmella decided to come since they had nothing better to do and wanted to support Seth and Naomi. Apparently, Naomi was going for the girl's track team this year since her foot isn't broken like it was last year. I see Seth making his way over and when he was close enough, I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"You look nice in tight ass leggings." I smirked and looked him up and down, seeing his ass molded nicely with those leggings.

Seth blushed and slapped my shoulder, "Oh stop it."

"Mm make me." I smirked and he rolled his eyes as a whistle blew.

"I need to go. Bye Dean, Randy and Carmella." Seth smiled at us before running onto the field, going to join the other students that were trying out.

Randy, Carmella and I went to the bleachers and sat up at the top, watching all the students try out.

"Hey did you tell Roman yet?" Randy asked and I looked at him, shaking my head.

"Tell Roman what?" Carmella asked.

"That I don't want to do the dare anymore." I rubbed the back of my neck and Carmella suddenly looked guilty of something. "Why do you look guilty?"

"Naomi and I kind of did something..."

I raised my brow, "Did what?"

"We told Summer and Sasha to warn Seth about the dare." Carmella bit her bottom lip as I shot up, glaring at her.

"Are you crazy?!" I yelled as Randy stood up, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Relax, bro. Don't cause a scene." Randy said and I shook his hand off of my shoulder.

"How could you guys do that?! What if I actually went through with the dare?! Oh my god Seth is going to hate me. Fuck I fucked up so bad." I sat down on the bleachers, putting my head in my hands and closing my eyes.

"Dean we're sorry." Carmella rubbed her hand on my shoulder. "Why do you care so much about Seth liking you or not?"

"I have a crush on Seth." I stood up off the bleachers, walking down them before Carmella could question me anymore.

I need to try and convince Seth that I'm not going along with that dare anymore. He needs to know I'm not doing the dare. Fuck, I hate my life.

==================================

Damn, Carmella and Naomi really shouldn't have told Sasha and Summer. Now Dean got himself in a situation he can't seem to get out of.

What do you guys think will happen next? How will Dean convince Seth it's not a dare anymore? How will Roman react when he finds out?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!