Funeral

**Dean Ambrose's POV**

The wake was hard yesterday on Seth, he wouldn't go anywhere near the coffin. When he took one look from the other side of the room, he broke down and I had to bring him outside to calm him down with the help of a couple family members and his mom. Today is the funeral and honestly, I'm don't feel ready if Seth breaks down again.

I got to his house early since the funeral is at noon and we have to leave at eleven since it's about forty-five minutes away. When I walked up to the front door, I rang the doorbell and Ms. Rollins opened the door, smiling at me.

"Hi Dean, Seth is still sleeping. You could come in and do whatever you want." Ms. Rollins gave me a smile before opening the door wider.

I stepped in, "Thanks. How was Seth after I left last night?"

"He was depressed, but he fell asleep about an hour after you left." Ms. Rollins sighed. "Seth was so close with his aunt, it saddens me to see him like this. It breaks my heart to see him this depressed again."

"Again? Seth suffered depression?" I asked and she nodded. "How long ago?"

"A couple years ago." Ms. Rollins said. "Do you want anything to drink? Eat? I made some breakfast if you want any."

I shook my head, "No thank you, I ate before coming over."

"Okay, let's go talk in the kitchen." Ms. Rollins led me into the kitchen and I followed, sitting at the kitchen table with her. "I'm surprised Seth haven't told you about what happened a couple years ago."

"No he never told me, it just never really came up in conversation." I shrugged.

"That's odd." Ms. Rooms shrugged. "Would you like to hear it?"

"Uh I guess, if Seth is okay with me knowing."

"He'll be alright with it." Ms. Rollins gave me a small smile. "He suffered really bad depression after coming out gay to his so called friends. They started rumors and began to bully him. He would come home crying every day and rant to me how he hates being gay and all that." I frowned. "One week, I had a business trip to go on and he was left alone with his father. Now, his father wasn't the best father around. He drank and did drugs and all that shit. The week was a disaster. Turns out, his father gave him some drugs and alcohol. Seth almost overdosed on cocaine and was in the hospital when I came home. He was so close to dying, but luckily he was saved in time." Ms. Rollins' eyes began to tear up. "When he got out of the hospital, I would always make sure he wasn't doing any drugs, but when I wasn't home, he would drink. He got hooked to drinking and I couldn't get him to stop so I sent him away for a couple months to get some help. He comes out of rehab, all great and back to his old self. But when he went back to school, the bullying got worse and he shut down. He talked to Sasha and Summer and I made sure he had all of his classes with Sasha and Summer. It was a horrible time during his life, but now he's all good. He's back to being healthy and haven't touched alcohol ever since. Whenever he's around it, he feels so uncomfortable and has to fight the urge to drink."

My eyes widened a little. Well that explains him getting so upset and having to leave early that one night when I pulled our the alcohol.

"Wow, that's so terrible." I was at lost for words, now I feel so bad if I were to continue doing this dare. I don't want to do it anymore and cause any more pain to Seth.

"Mom?" Seth came walking in the kitchen, looking like he just woke up. He was only wearing his boxers and his hair was all over his face. It made him look cute. "Oh hi Dean." I smiled, giving him a small wave.

"What's wrong honey?" Ms. Rollins asked as she stood up. "I made breakfast if you're hungry."

"I'm not hungry yet." Seth sat down in the chair next to me, yawning into his hand. "What time are we leaving again?"

"At eleven." Ms. Rollins reminded him. "Why don't you boys go upstairs? You should start getting ready Seth."

"Okay." Seth sighed and stood up, grabbing my arm. "Come on Dean, I need you to help me."

"Alright." I stood up, following him out of the kitchen and following him upstairs.

~.~.~.~.

Ms. Rollins, Seth and I arrived to the funeral and I could tell Seth was trying hard to remain calm. We were at the funeral home, waiting around the home for everyone to show up. Seth and I sat in the far corner of the room, watching everyone that was here talking to each other.

Seth laid his head down on my shoulder and I looked down at him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and pulling him closer. I used my other hand and grabbed his left hand, intertwining my fingers with his. Seth held onto my hand as I began to rub his shoulder with my hand.

For some odd reason, my hand fit perfectly into his hand and it felt good to hold his hand. I never got this feeling when I held anyone's hand before and honestly, it's a good feeling. I don't know how to explain the feeling, it's just I need it.

"You okay?" I asked, laying my head down on top of his.

"I guess." Seth sighed as I gave his hand a light squeeze.

"Alright everyone, it's time to leave!" I heard a woman call out to everyone.

Seth picked his head off of my shoulder and stood up. As I stood up, Seth grabbed onto my hand again and we began heading out of the funeral home. We gathered around the front porch, watching some of Seth's relatives carrying the coffin over their shoulders and to one of those cars that carries coffins. Once the coffin was placed into the car, everyone went off to their own cars to head a couple blocks away to a cemetery.

Seth and I got to Ms. Rollins' car and once we were all settle in, we drove to the cemetery.

When we got to the cemetery, Ms. Rollins parked the car and we got out, walking to where Seth's aunt was going to be buried. Once everyone was gathered around and a priest came, we listened to the small speech and said a couple prayers. Then at the end, we were all given a rose to throw on the coffin. When it was Seth's turn to go up, he kissed the rose and carefully placed it on top of her coffin, making sure it was right on the center of the coffin. When he came over to me, he hugged me tightly and I hugged him back, rubbing my hand on his back.

"You did good Seth." I whispered into his car, holding him in my arms tightly. "It's okay, your aunt loves you so much."

Seth sniffled and that when I knew he was crying silently on my shoulder. I held him as he cried, surprised he actually held it in this long. I thought he was going to break down while the priest was talking, but he didn't. Seth looked towards the coffin as it was being placed down into the ground and the workers were piling dirt back on top of the coffin.

Ms. Rollins walked up to us, rubbing Seth's back and kissing the top of his head, "You boys ready to leave?" Seth and I nodded so we walked back to the car, getting in.

Seth wanted to sit with me in the back row so he did and laid his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him and held him as Ms. Rollins started to drive us home.

==================================

Awe poor Seth, I feel so bad for him.

What do you guys think will happen next? Do you think Dean is regretting about doing the dare?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!