One Month

**Seth Rollins' POV**

"Happy one month anniversary baby," I greeted Dean as I walked into his bedroom.

Dean was still laying in his bed, covers all over the bed as he sleeps. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the window, pulling the curtains open. Then I walked over to Dean's bed and pulled the covers off of him, seeing he was only in his boxers. He groaned and rolled on his chest, hugging his pillow as he buries his face into it.

"Come on baby, get up," I rubbed his bare back. "I have something for you."

"Mmm," Dean groaned.

I sighed and sat down on his bed next to him. He moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face into my lap. I blushed when his forehead was right on my groin, but I placed a hand on his back and rubbed it.

"What's the matter baby? I thought you would be excited to see what I got for you."

Dean lets go of me and rolled on his back, looking up at me. "I am, just tired." Dean yawned as I placed my hand on his cheek, rubbing it softly.

"What time did you go to bed last night?"

Dean shrugged as he closed his eyes. "Probably around three, maybe four."

I looked over at the digital clock on Dean's nightstand, seeing it was close to nine. I frowned and looked down at Dean, seeing he still had his eyes closed. I helped Dean sit up a bit to help him lay down. He pulled me down with him as I went to wrap the covers around him. I let him and wrapped my arms around him, holding him to my chest. Dean place his face in my neck and I felt him smiling.

"I love you Dean," I kissed the top of his head before rubbing it.

"I love you too," Dean mumbled as he tightened his grip around me.

~.~.~.~.

Dean slept the morning away and I just held him like a good boyfriend. Around one is when Dean started getting up and washing up. Since we were both hungry, we decided to take a walk to a diner a couple blocks away. I never been there, but Dean keeps telling me how good they are and how we should have a date there. I guess today is that day.

When we got there, it was empty so we were able to get a table right away and get served. As I looked at the menu to try and decide what to get, Dean kept hitting my menu. I looked at him and he was giving me an innocent smile.

"Stop hitting my menu you big goof," I chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not doing anything," Dean shoots me another innocent smile.

"Then who's doing it?" I asked with a small smirk.

"A ghost."

"Sure," I chuckled and went back to looking at the menu. "There's no such thing as ghosts."

Dean gasped. "You didn't just say that."

"I just did?" I asked, looking over at him.

"Ghosts are real baby. I saw my dead grandmother a few times after she passed," Dean said. "There was this one time where I was going bed and I was really missing her that day. She appeared in my room and told me how much she loved me and is proud of who I was, since at the time I was just coming to terms of being gay. I smelt her stinky old perfume and felt her kiss my head before I fell asleep. Ghosts are real Seth, I experienced it first hand."

"Wow," I said, not knowing what to say. I just reached across the table and grabbed his hand. "I'm sorry your grandmother passed. You sounded close to her."

"I was," Dean smiled lightly and gave my hand a light squeeze. "I still miss her but I'm glad she's not suffering anymore."

I nodded and smiled lightly. "Me too baby."

Dean brought my hand to his lips and kissed it softly. "Let's talk about something else."

"Do you think I should get the waffles and bacon or the BLT sandwich? Both looks really good," I said as I looked back down at my menu.

"I say go for the BLT sandwich," Dean said.

"Okay," I smiled and closed my menu.

For the rest of the time at the diner, we joked and laughed a lot. Dean and I ended up splitting the bill since I was refusing him to pay for all of it and he got tired of my whining.

On the walk back to his house, my mom texted me and told me I had to go home and help her with something. So we decided to head to my house instead of Dean's. When we got home, Mom was sitting in the kitchen with Sasha. Sasha came over and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"What's going on? Everything okay?" I asked.

"Sasha remembered who got her pregnant," Mom said and I looked at her.

"Well who is it?" I asked.

Sasha took a deep breath, sitting back down at the kitchen table. I sat next to her as she grabbed my hand, shaking her head. "You're going to be so mad at me..."

"You need to tell me Sasha. I need to know who did this to you and who would take advantage of you being drunk."

"Promise me you won't go after this person."

"No, I can't promise that," I sighed and gave her hand a light squeeze. "Please tell me."

"Baby, don't pressure her if she's not comfortable with telling you," Dean said as he rests a hand on my shoulder.

I sighed, knowing he's right. "I'm sorry...I promise not to go after him."

Sasha looked up at Dean. "You too."

"I promise Sasha," Dean said.

"It was...Roman."

My eyes widened as I stared at her. Roman fucking Reigns got her pregnant?! How? Why? What? I looked at Dean and he looked like he saw a ghost. I slowly place my hand on top of his and he only moves his hand off of my shoulder, shaking his head.

"No, no. Not possible. Not fucking possible," Dean mumbled.

Sasha stood up. "It is, I'm sorry."

"He wouldn't have cheated on AJ, he's not a cheater and he definitely wouldn't be stupid enough to get a girl pregnant," Dean rubbed his forehead. "But it now makes sense as to why AJ broke up with him. He knows he had sex with you...that fucker."

"Dean," I stood up, rubbing my hands on his shoulders. "Please calm down."

Dean shook his head and walked out of the kitchen. I went to follow him, but Sasha grabbed my arm and shook her head.

"Let him calm down. This is big for him considering it's his best friend...well former best friend..." Sasha said and I slowly nodded, letting out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in.

I hugged her tightly, my hate for Roman growing even more. All I'm hoping is the baby doesn't look like him and revenge will be coming his way, even though I made a promise to Sasha to not do anything. I'm going to tear Roman Reigns into pieces.

==================================

Shiiittttt Roman got Sasha pregnant...I did not see that coming.

What do you guys think is going to happen next? Do you think Dean and/or Seth will do something to Roman?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW!!