Help Me Please

**Dean Ambrose's POV**

All week has been stressing me out so bad with going on interviews and applying to every job position around town. The worse part is not seeing Seth much and not having his support to help me get through this.

The only time I would see Seth is when I come to his house after dinner to fill out some job applications and to sleepover and in the morning before he leaves for school. I went to school twice this week while the other days I was out on job interviews and trying to find ways to make some money.

I made some cash babysitting my neighbor's kids a couple times after my interviews and school, but it's not going to be enough to do just alone. I need another job, maybe even two, in order to make decent cash to still be able to afford to live in this town.

"Baby?" Seth groaned as he cuddles into my side. I looked at him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey, good morning baby, I'm right here," I kissed his head.

"Mm, good," Seth smiled, laying his head on my chest. "Are you coming to school today or do you have another interview?"

"I'm coming to school today," I answered, rubbing my hand on his back. "But I got to babysit my neighbor's kids again so I won't be coming here probably until eight or nine."

"That's fine. I have track after-school today," Seth said and looked up at me. "Why aren't you staying at home all this week?"

"My mom and I aren't on agreeing terms right now and I don't want to be around her," I told him, mostly the truth.

The other part is I want to learn to live without her being around since there's no way I'm going to Chicago.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby," Seth kissed my cheek before sitting up. "You're always welcome here."

"I appreciate that," I smiled. "But let's say one day I have no where to live, will you be okay with me moving in?"

"Of course," Seth smiled. "You basically live here now and Sasha already lives here. My mom is a sucker for helping people, especially knowing they mean something to me."

I couldn't help but to blush and smile, pulling him back down and holding him. I want to move in with Seth so bad, but I couldn't do that. It's bad enough Sasha is already living here, but Seth does have a point. I do basically live here so it wouldn't be much of a difference if I decided to live here all the time.

"Let's start getting ready," Seth kissed my cheek before getting out of my arms and out of bed.

While Seth went in the bathroom to get ready, I changed in his room. I walked out of his room, seeing Sasha was just walking out of her room, looking pale.

"You okay?" I asked, walking over to her.

"Morning sickness," Sasha said before walking to the stairs and walking down them.

"Feel better," I called out to her as the bathroom door opened and Seth walked out.

"Sasha," Seth rushed past me and went down the stairs to catch up to her.

I went in the bathroom and did my business before washing up. By the time I was done, Seth came back upstairs and he was in his room, changing. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face into his neck and kissing it.

Seth chuckled and I felt his hand on my arm. "Let me change baby. We're running late."

"Like always," I mumbled and kissed his neck again.

"Dean," Seth laughed and pushed me softly.

I pouted and sucked on his neck before pulling away and putting my shoes on. Seth finished getting dressed before handing me my school bag. I tossed it over my shoulder as he grabbed his. We stepped out of his room, hand in hand before heading downstairs and leaving the house to go meet up with Randy.