Off the Team

**Seth Rollins' POV**

"Baby I'll be fine." I kissed Dean's cheek and tried to make him let go of me, but he didn't, "Dean."

"You're not going, your still bruised." Dean tightened his grip on me and I sighed.

"I still need to go and watch. I'll be okay." I tried to reassure him, but Dean didn't seem to buy it. He came to track practice instead.

Dean held onto my hand as we got gym. The team was waiting around for Coach Hunter so we went over to the bleachers and sat down together. Naomi came over and sat next to Dean.

"Hey my favorite lovebirds." Naomi snickered and I blushed, leaning my head on Dean's shoulder. Dean laughed and wrapped his arm around me, "Ambrollins."

"What?" Dean and I asked, confused.

"What's Ambrollins?" I asked.

Naomi shook her head, "Your last names combined, duh. Ambrollins. Ambrose. Rollins. Ambrollins."

"Ohhh." I blushed more out of embarrassment, not knowing what it meant.

"Oh god Naomi, seriously?" Dean laughed and shook his head.

"Hey it was from Carmella, not me." Naomi threw her hands up in defense.

"That doesn't mean you repeat her." Dean groaned and turned to me, pecking my lips, "Let's ignore her babe, she makes no sense."

"I'm right here and I hear you!" Naomi huffed, "Then I'm leaving." Naomi stood up and walked away.

"Naomi!" I whined and Dean only laughed. Naomi didn't turn back once, going over to her girl friends, "Dean you're so mean." I playfully slapped his chest and he only laughed more.

"But you love me." Dean wrapped his arms tightly around me, kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"Dean." I chuckled and tried to push him away, but Dean stopped and glared at the top of the bleachers.

"Ew get a room fags." Finn laughed and before Dean could shoot up to go attack Finn, I wrapped my arms around him tightly and held him back.

"Baby please calm down, it's not worth it." I begged but Dean only grew angrier when Finn and his friends laughed.

Just as I lost my grip on Dean, a whistle blew. Dean looked towards the other side of the gym so I wrapped my arms back around him and held him back. I looked over at Coach Hunter, seeing he was making his way over to where Dean and I were. Dean began to struggle to get out of my arms and that's when I realized Finn and his friends were throwing garbage at Dean after I got hit on the head with an empty water bottle.

"Hey, stop it!" Coach Hunter yelled as he stood right in front of Dean and I. Dean began to calm down a bit.

"You okay baby?" Dean asked and I only sighed, not answering him.

"Finn, you're off the team." Coach Hunter said as Finn began screaming at Coach Hunter to rethink what he said, but he only turned his attention to Dean and I, "You two okay?" Dean nodded and I only looked back at Finn, seeing he was angrily talking with his friends.

"Seth?" Dean grabbed my hand, but I made him let go and I got up, walking out of the gym.

I'm so done, done with everything with Finn going on. Done with Roman. Done with everything in general. Before I could breakdown crying, arms wrapped around me from behind and pulled me into a chest. I leaned back, burying my face into Dean's neck, closing my eyes tightly.

"It's okay baby." Dean whispered as he kissed my forehead, leaving his lips on my forehead.

"I-I want to leave." I bit my bottom lip, trying to not cry.

"Don't you need to sit through--Okay, let's go. I'll go grab our bags and tell your coach what's going on." Dean gave me a kiss before walking back into the gym while I waited outside for him.

~.~.~.~.

"Tomorrow's our two week anniversary baby." Dean smiled as he stroked my left cheek, "Want to do anything?"

"Of course, I love spending time with you." I smiled and laid my head on his chest, "Want to stay in bed all day and play video games?"

"Nerd." Dean laughed and I rolled my eyes, "My nerd."

"Oh god stop." I blushed and wrapped my arms around his waist, "You're so cheesy."

"Only for my boyfriend." Dean shrugged as the doorbell rang, "Ding dong, go get it."

I groaned and stood off the bed, walking out of my room and walking downstairs. I walked to the front door and opened it, Summer and Sasha pushing their way inside my house.

"Hey, hey, what are you guys doing?" I asked as Sasha grabbed my arm and pulled me into my kitchen.

"Go distract Dean, Summer." Sasha called out and I heard Summer walking up the stairs.

"What the hell is go--"

"I'm pregnant."

My eyes widened as I stared at Sasha, looking down at her stomach before looking back at her face, "W-What?"

"Don't tell anyone, please." Sasha looked like she was going to cry. I frowned and grabbed her hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"I won't tell anyone, you know I won't." I frowned more when Sasha began to cry. I pulled her into my chest and hugged her, rubbing her back and trying to calm her down.

I brought her into the living room and sat her on the couch. I then went to grab some tissues, tea, and a blanket before returning to Sasha and making her get comfortable. Eventually Dean and Summer came downstairs and joined Sasha and I on the couch.

"You alright Sasha?" Dean asked as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and all she did was shake her head.

"Baby, don't start her up again." I wrapped my arm around him, kissing his cheek and pushing him to lay his head on my shoulder.

"I just wanted to know." Dean shrugged.

"Seth, do you think I should tell him?" Sasha asked and I nodded.

"Tell him." I encouraged.

Sasha told Dean she was pregnant and of course Dean was in shock. For the rest of the night, we hung out on my living room couch until Sasha and Summer decided to go home. Dean spent the night and we fell asleep in each other's arms that night.

==================================

Shit, Finn off the team and Sasha's pregnant...whoa.

What do you guys think will happen next? Do you think Finn is going to try and get back on the team? What will happen with Sasha?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND SHARE!!