Hiding

**Seth Rollins' POV**

School went by so slow, considering Dean didn't come in today because of his interview being at noon and didn't have his mom to sign him out of school early. Luckily there was no track meeting after school today so I was able to walk with Sasha, Randy, and Summer. Today, Naomi and Carmella joined us since they didn't have to stay after school.

While the girls were talking, Randy and I walked behind them. He was on his phone, playing a new game he downloaded over the weekend. I watched him play, itching to get my hands on it.

"Come on dude, let me try," I said.

"I told you to download it on your phone," Randy said.

"My phone is dead, come on, let me have it. You said you'll let me play on the walk home."

Randy groaned and handed me his phone. "You're lucky you're my best friend."

"I guess so," I stuck my tongue out at him and started playing the game while walking.

When it was time for Sasha and I to split from the group, I gave Randy his phone back and we said our goodbyes. Sasha and I crossed across the street, walking side by side.

"Do you think you could help me do a favor?" Sasha asked and I looked at her.

"That depends on the favor. What's up?" I asked.

"Can you come with me to Roman's and help me tell him about me being pregnant with his child?" Sasha asked.

"Are you sure it's Roman's?" I asked.

Sasha nodded. "Positive."

I sighed, not really wanting to be around Roman after what he has been doing. Even though he tried to make it up to me with beating up Finn, that doesn't mean I want to be around him. I can forgive him, yes, but that's a different story.

Then again I don't want Sasha going there alone in case he loses his temper or something. I don't want Roman hurting anyone else I'm friends with.

"Fine, I'll go," I gave in. "Want to head there now or stop home first?"

"Stop home first. I want to eat something, I'm getting hungry," Sasha said and I nodded, agreeing with her.

When we got home, we ate some cookies my mom made the night before and relaxed for a bit in the living room. Mom wasn't home so I couldn't ask her to give me a ride and I wasn't one hundred percent sure where Roman lived so I texted Randy for his address. He sent it over within a few minutes and I searched it up on Google, seeing he didn't live too far from Dean's house.

Sasha and I started heading to Roman's house a few minutes after getting the directions. We walked in silence and I let Sasha get her thoughts put together. It must be a lot to tell someone you had an one night stand with you're pregnant with their kid. I give Sasha prompts for actually having the courage to do this.

When we got to Roman's, Sasha rang the doorbell and grabbed onto my hand. I gave her hand a light squeeze, trying to assure her everything will be okay and that I'm here. She only gave me a small smile as Roman opened the door.

"Oh hey, what's up?" Roman asked, looking between us.

"Can we come in? We need to talk to you," Sasha said, squeezing my hand a little. I rubbed my thumb over her knuckles.

"Sure," Roman opened the door wider, stepping aside. "We'll go to my room, my parents are home."

Sasha and I walked in and followed Roman upstairs to his room. We walked in and Roman shuts the door behind us before sitting down on his bed. Sasha let's go of my hand and sat next to Roman while I decided to stand up.

"Is everything okay? Is it about Dean?" Roman asked.

"No, it's about me. Us," Sasha said, looking at Roman. "Remember that party where we got drunk?"

Roman chuckled. "That's every party."

"Okay, well the most recent one," Sasha added.

"What about it?" Roman asked.

"Do you remember what happened at all that night?" Sasha asked. "Especially what happened in that one room?"

"I have no memory of the party except for making the mistake of drinking a lot before it even started," Roman said and Sasha looked at me. I nodded at her to continue. "Did I do something stupid?"

"If you count having sex with me stupid," Sasha said, placing a hand on her stomach. "And getting me pregnant."

I looked at Roman and he looked in shock. His eyes were wide and he slowly looked at Sasha's stomach. He opened his mouth to say something, but then he closed it, speechless.

"Before you deny it was you, I remember. At first I didn't, but recently the events from the party started coming back and it all started making sense," Sasha started to tear up and I went to walk over, but Roman wrapped his arms around her and Sasha didn't push him away.

I watched Roman's hand go down on Sasha's stomach and I looked at Sasha, seeing if she was going to react, but she didn't. All she did was bury her face in his shoulder and hold onto him. I started feeling awkward so I stepped out of the room, deciding to let them talk and stand outside the door in case anything happens.

While I was waiting for them to finish up, my phone began ringing and I saw the caller ID was Dean. I smiled and answered the phone.

"Hey baby, how did the interview go?" I asked.

"Terrible. I fucked up all the questions and Sheamus kept giving me weird looks at every answer I did. He admitted I'm most likely not going to get the job," Dean ranted. "I'm so fucking pissed."

"Baby, it's okay, that's going to happen. It was your first job interview, it's okay. There are other places you could apply for," I told him.

"I guess," Dean mumbled. "Where are you? Why aren't you home?"

"I'm at Roman's with Sasha, she decided to tell him," I said.

"Oh. Is he taking it good?" Dean asked as I slowly peeked my head into the room, seeing they were still hugging and talking.

I peeked my head back out. "He's talking to her about it and they're holding each other. I'm assuming it's going good. I left the room to give them privacy."

"Oh okay," Dean said and I heard him sigh. "Can I come by? I want to be with you."

"Sure, I think Sasha and I are leaving soon."

"That's fine. Also can I sleepover tonight?" Dean asked.

"Of course, you don't even have to ask," I smiled. "I love you, see you soon."

"I love you too and see you in a few," Dean said before hanging up.

While waiting for Dean to show up, I decided to download the game Randy was playing and decided to play it to pass some time by.

==================================

Aww, at least Roman is taking the news good. But poor Dean for not getting the job, there's a next time though.

What do you guys think will happen next? Do you think Dean will apply anywhere else or give up? Do you think Roman is on board with being a father to his unborn child with Sasha?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW!!