Prologue

**No One's POV**

"Ugh Roman this is the lamest party you have ever thrown," Charlotte complained.

"Yeah, the lamest party ever thrown," Dana mimics after Charlotte. "I say we leave and go to Sheamus' party. I bet it's much better."

"Drive me there," Charlotte demanded. Then Charlotte and Dana made their exit out of Roman's home.

Roman rolled his eyes, turning to the now six guests sitting around his basement. "Well, they're right. My party is pretty lame."

"Nah dude, they're just bitches. Who needs a lot of people to have a party? We could have fun," Dean smirked.

"Yeah man. Crack open some beers," Randy suggested.

"And play some truth or dare," Naomi added on.

"Yes truth or dare. Good one, girl!" Carmella shouted, high fiving her best friend.

Randy and Roman laughed at the two of them while Dean rolled his eyes. Two more people walked down the basement, them being Jimmy and Jey, Roman's cousins. They sat on the couch, Jimmy sitting next to his girlfriend, Naomi, and Jey sitting next to his twin brother.

"Charlotte and Dana left, just so you guys know," Jey said.

"We know," Roman sighed and sat down on the floor next to Dean. "Let's play that truth or dare game. Who wants to start?"

"I will," Carmella volunteered as she tossed her baseball cap off. "I want dare."

"I dare you to twerk," Roman smirked as Randy, Dean, Jey and Jimmy "ooo'ed" her. Naomi slapped Jimmy's shoulder.

"Don't get too excited babe," Naomi sternly warned and Jimmy threw his hands up in defense.

"Okay, okay. Don't kill me, please," Jimmy laughed a little and Naomi rolled her eyes.

"Anywhore, I'm twerking now. Enjoy the little show, boys," Carmella smirked as she stood up, twerking skillfully.

"Damn girl where did you learn to twerk like that?" Dean laughed.

"Places," Carmella winked at him before sitting down. "Truth or dare Deano?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to twerk." Carmella smirked.

"I don't even know how to fucking twerk!" Dean huffed. "Give me a different dare."

"A dare is a dare Dean," Randy shrugged.

"I'll remember that Randy," Dean glared at him before standing up off the floor.

Dean remembered how Carmella twerked so he put his hands on his thighs and spread his legs apart a bit. Dean then tried to move his butt, but he failed miserably. Dean groaned as his friends laughed at him so he tried again, only this time, Roman's mom came walking down the stairs and saw Dean.

"Dean what on earth?" Mrs. Reigns' eyes widened.

Dean stopped and turned around, his face red with embarrassment. "You saw nothing, Patricia!"

"Okay Dean. Jimmy, Jey, your mom wants you two to come home now," Mrs. Reigns smiled before walking back upstairs.

"Ugh," Jimmy groaned and stood up, leaning down and kissing Naomi. "Love you babe, sure you don't need a ride?"

"I got one, love you too," Naomi smiled as Randy made kissy noses from the opposite couch. "Oh shut it Randal Keith Orton!"

Randy gasped in response as Roman, Dean, Jey, Jimmy, and Carmella laughed.

Jimmy and Jey said their goodbyes before heading upstairs to say goodbye to their aunt. Dean turned to Naomi.

"Truth or dare?" Dean asked, keeping the game along.

"Truth," Naomi smiled and sat up straight.

"Did you and Jimmy ever fuck?" Dean bluntly asked.

Naomi blushed deeply. "Well..."

"Don't you lie!" Carmella smirked.

"I walked in on you two so I know when you'll be lying or telling the truth," Randy smirked and Naomi blushed redder, if possible.

"Mm interesting, little miss innocent isn't so innocent anymore. Huh?" Dean chuckled and nudged Roman's shoulder. Roman laughed with him and nodded.

"So innocent," Roman winked at her.

Naomi blushed. "Moving on," Naomi cleared her throat and looked at Roman. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Roman smirked.

"I dare you to tell everyone in this room your crush," Naomi crossed her left leg over her right leg.

"Fuck, you put me on a spot," Roman groaned. "It's AJ Lee. Moving on. Dean, truth or dare?"

"Hey I never got one!" Randy pouted and crossed his arms across his chest.

"After Dean," Roman shrugged and looked at Dean.

"Yeah my turn," Dean smirked.

"Truth or Dare, Dean?" Roman asked with a small smirk tugging his lips.

Dean didn't even have to think twice. "Dare."

"I dare you," Roman's smirk widens. "To date Seth Rollins for two months."

The small circle of friends grew quiet as Dean could only nod, smirking along with Roman.

"Deal."

"Dean are you crazy?!" Carmella shot up from her spot on the floor. "Do you even know who Seth Rollins is?"

"Roman, don't do that to the poor kid. He's so shy and quiet. He even looks frighten at every little thing all the time," Naomi added.

"Why not? I bet it won't even work, knowing how Seth is," Roman chuckled.

"This is so fucked up," Naomi shook her head and stood up. "Want to go home Carmella?"

"Count me in," Randy stood up with Carmella.

"You three are lame," Dean groaned as they walked upstairs without saying goodbye.

Roman looked at Dean. "They're overreacting."

"What else isn't new?" Dean rolled his eyes. "Can I sleepover tonight?"

Roman nodded and they stood up, starting to clean the basement and shut everything down so Mrs. Reigns wouldn't have a fit. After cleaning, Roman and Dean headed two levels to Roman's room. While Roman played video games, Dean laid on Roman's bed and went on his phone, trying to search up Seth on his social medias so he could shoot him a message. Dean couldn't find any of his accounts and then Dean remembered Seth didn't even own a smartphone so he doubted he would have social media.

"Fuck I got to talk to Seth in person. This will bring down my reputation," Dean grumbled.

"Not until what you do after," Roman shrugged. "But I doubt it's going to work. Seth is the biggest introvert I've ever met."

"Agreed," Dean sighed and closed his eyes. "I'm tired man, keep it down so I could sleep. I swear I better not be woken up with a bucket of ice cold water."

"No promises," Roman smirked and put his focus back on his game.

"Asshole," Dean mumbled before slowly starting to fall asleep.

==================================

HELLO HUMANS OF EARTH, THIS STORY IS BACK! I'm just re uploading all the chapters and then the brand new one will be out shortly after. So bare with me.

What do you guys think of this story so far? Good? Bad? Opinions needed!

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!