Admitting

Thank you everyone that helped me pick a font. I counted up the votes and it was close between Amethyst and Hanging Letters, but the winner is Amethyst. Thanks again for the help, here's the promised update ❤️

==================================

**Seth Rollins' POV**

I've haven't heard from or seen Dean for a couple days. He won't answer his phone calls, I would ask Randy where he's been and he doesn't know, and when I go to his house, he's never there. I'm scared for Dean, like what if something happened to him and I don't know about it?

Suddenly, someone grabbed my shoulder and I jumped, turning back to see Randy. He chuckled as he moved his hand and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't you ever try scaring me again. I'm not afraid to punch you." I chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah." Randy chuckled. "Heard anything from Dean?"

I shook my head and sighed, "Nope. Did you?"

"No. I stopped by his house this morning before school and his mother told me he didn't want to be bothered. When he doesn't want to be bothered, it means he wants alone time to think." Randy said and I nodded slowly.

"I just want to see him and see if he's okay." I sighed. "It's all I want to do, but I doubt it'll happen since Dean isn't returning any of my phone calls or text messages."

"Dean is okay, Seth, I promise." Randy pats my shoulder and I leaned up against my locker. "He gets like this every once in a while when something major happens in his life. He needs time to think about decisions and how to handle situations and all of that. This is normal for him to do."

"Okay." I sighed. Randy pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back, leaning my head on his shoulder. "I hope he gets done with his thinking soon, it's been a couple days."

"He should be done soon Seth." Randy rubbed his hand up and down on my back, which calmed me down a little. "Alright well I better get to my next class, bell is probably going to ring soon. Text me if you want if you're bored or something." Randy lets go of me and I pulled away.

"I don't text in class, I need to pay attention to keep to grades up." I shrugged. "I'll text you later though in study hall or something."

"Alright see ya later Seth." Randy smiled before walking the opposite direction than I was.

I'm going to Dean's house after track practice and I'm going to not leave until I get answers out of him.

~.~.~.~.

After track practice, I walked my way to Dean's house. When I got there, there was a car in the driveway that I've never seen before. I decided to walk to the door anyways and ring the doorbell. The door opened and Roman stood there, raising his brow at me.

"What are you doing here?" Roman asked before I could ask him the same thing.

"I-I wanted to see Dean." I grabbed onto the strap on my shoulder from my bag. "Is he here?"

"Yeah he's here but he doesn't want to see you or anyone that's not me as of right now." Roman said.

I sighed, going to talk, but got interrupted by Dean yelling, "Ro, who's at the door?"

"Seth." Roman yelled back and he looked at me. "I know you know and that's all you'll ever be."

I raised my brow confused, "What are you talking about?"

"Hey Seth." Dean appeared and pushed Roman back. "Go back in big guy, I got to talk to Seth."

With that being said, Roman nodded and walked inside the house. Dean stepped out and closed the door, pulling me into a tight hug. I hugged him back tightly as he buried his face into my shoulder.

"Ew you smell like sweat, did you come from track?" Dean asked and I laughed, nodding.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I should've went home to shower before coming over." I shrugged and looked down at him. "I'm glad you're okay, I've been worried for the past couple of days."

"I'm fine, just did some thinking." Dean picked his head off of my shoulder and pulled away. "I'm so glad you showed up, I was about to tell Roman I was not doing the dare."

"What dare?" I asked, pretending to not know what he's talking about.

"Seth I know you know, Carmella told me that her and Naomi told Summer and Sasha to tell you." Dean sighed and grabbed my hands.

"Can you explain something to me?" I asked and he nodded. "Why did you want to do the dare in the first place?"

"I don't know if you heard, but I never say no to any dare thrown in my way. I didn't want my reputation going down and I feel like a dick now for even thinking that way. I'm sorry, I just don't want to hurt you. You're a really nice guy and I would feel so, so bad if I were to hurt you." Dean gave my hands a light squeeze before letting go of them. "Are you mad at me or anything?"

"No, I'm actually glad you were given this dare." I smiled a little and he looked confused.

"What, why?"

"You wouldn't have never tried to talk to me if you weren't given this dare. You're a great best friend and a caring guy." I pulled Dean into a hug. "Besides, I've made some friends with your friends so I'm happy I'm being social again and having other friends other than Summer and Sasha."

Dean hugged me back, kissing the top of my head, causing me to blush lightly, "I'm glad Seth, I'm glad I talked to you."

We pulled away just as the front door opened and Roman came walking out with his bag over his shoulder.

"I need to get going to work, I'll see you Monday." Roman and Dean did a quick handshake.

"Later bro." Dean playfully punched Roman's shoulder and Roman returned the punch before walking past me, bumping my shoulder hard as he made his way to his car.

I sighed and rubbed my shoulder, which helped me with the small pain I was starting to get. Dean grabbed onto my hand and brought me inside his house, bringing me to his room. Dean laid down on the bed, pulling me down with him and cuddling into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him, playing with the ends of his short hair on the back of his neck.

"How long do you want me to stay?" I asked and Dean shrugged.

"As long as you want. Maybe you could sleepover tonight, it is Friday." Dean looked up at me.

"I could see, I'll ask my mom to drop off some clothes." I reached into my front pocket, grabbing my phone.

"It's fine, you could borrow my clothes, she doesn't have to come out to drop clothes off. Just ask her if you can."

"Okay." I smiled and texted my mom and a couple minutes later, she replied with an okay. "She said okay."

"Awesome, go take a shower, I can't stand your sweat smell anymore." Dean chuckled and I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"Maybe I'll stay sweaty so you could smell me all night long." I smirked and he shook his head.

"Seth take a shower or I'll go out back and hose you down with the hose and soap." Dean smirked and I bit my lip.

"Okay, okay I'll go shower." I chuckled and made him let go of me before getting up. "Could you bring me some clothes and a towel?"

"Yeah I'll bring it in when you're showering." Dean got off his bed, going to his closet.

"Thanks." I said before making my way to the bathroom, turning on the water and starting my shower.

==================================

Ambrollins sleepover!!

What do you guys think will happen next? What will go down at this sleepover?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you're thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND SHARE!!