Babysitting

**Seth Rollins' POV**

After the track meet, I decided to go to Dean's neighbor's house and see how he was doing with the babysitting. I haven't seen much of him lately other than in the mornings and when he would be in school, if he didn't have an interview. I miss him and I'm sure he feels the same.

When I got to Dean's street, I looked over at his house and saw a moving truck out there. I looked at it in confusion and made sure it was Dean's house. Dean's moving? And he didn't even tell me?

So that's why he's been distancing himself. He wants to be away from me so I don't find out about him moving. But why wouldn't he just tell me?

As I walked past Dean's house, I heard someone calling my name. I looked over and saw Dean's mom was walking down the driveway, coming to me.

"Hi Ms. Ambrose," I greeted her, waiting at the end of the driveway for her.

"Hi Seth. How are you doing? How's Dean?" She asked.

"He's okay, we're both okay," I answered.

"Do you mind telling him I wish he could come home and we can discuss some things? He won't answer any of my calls and ignores me," She requested.

I nodded. "Yeah, sure. I can do that."

"Thank you," She smiled and rested a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you for taking care of my boy while we're not on agreeing terms."

"Of course, I'll do anything for him," I smiled as she lightly squeezes my shoulder.

"Such a good man. Dean's lucky," She chuckled and I smiled widely.

"I think I'm the lucky one. Dean's just so amazing to me."

She smiled. "Well I need to head back inside and continue packing, it's my only day off. I'll see you soon Seth."

"See you soon," I said before starting to walk again.

I walked up to the neighbor's door and rang the doorbell. A few minutes later, the door opens and Dean instantly grabbed my hand and pulled me in.

"Thank god you're here. These kids are driving me insane," Dean groaned and brought me into the living room where two young boys were wrestling around on the floor while a young girl was in the corner drawing on the wall.

"Oh my god," I said and walked over to the girl, grabbing the marker from her. "Don't do that."

"You're not the boss of me," She screamed and kicked me in the balls.

I groaned and fell to my knees, holding my groin area. Dean came over and went to hit her but I grabbed his hand and shook my head.

"You can't hit them, they're not your children," I breathed out.

"If they were, I would beat the fucking shit out of them," Dean mumbled. "Do you want some ice?"

"I'll be fine, give me a couple minutes," I said and focused on my breathing, trying to ignore the pain, which was impossible.

Dean helped me move to the couch and get comfortable. He grabbed his phone and I saw he was calling the mother of these kids. I leaned my head on Dean's shoulder, watching the two boys wrestle on the floor.

I felt Dean wrap an arm around my shoulders and rubbed his hand up and down on my arm. I relaxed into his touch and closed my eyes a bit.

A scream made me open my eyes and I looked over at the girl, seeing she was screaming at the boys. Dean groaned and got up, pulling her away from them and out of the room. I could hear Dean trying not to lose his cool with her.

I slowly got up and walked over to the boys, pulling them apart.

"Come on, stop wrestling around before someone gets hurt," I said, pulling the older looking one off of the younger looking one.

"No one is going to get hurt. We're doing that stuff we watch on TV."

"Yeah, WWE. It's fake so wrestlers don't get hurt," the youngest one said.

I rolled my eyes. "It's still dangerous when you're not trained professionally. Why don't you go play some video games? It's less dangerous."

"Whatever mother," the oldest one said and ran out of the room.

"What are you? Gay with that long hair?" The youngest one laughed and ran out after the brother.

"In fact I am gay," I yelled after him before sitting back down on the couch and grumbling.

Dean came back in the room and sat next to me, rubbing his hands on his face. I looked at him and rubbed my hand on his shoulder, kissing his cheek.

"How did you get stuck with these kids?" I asked.

Dean shook his head. "First and last time I'm doing this."

"Smart idea."

"I hate kids. We're never having kids," Dean leaned his head on my shoulder and I rubbed my hand on it.

I chuckled. "Agreed. Unless it's animals. I want a dog and cat."

"Deal."

I smiled and rested my head on top of his. "Can I ask you something?"

"What's up?" Dean asked.

"Why was there a moving truck outside of your house?" I asked, looking down at him and Dean frowned. "Baby, are you moving?"

"No," Dean quickly shook his head as he lifted his head off of my shoulder. "My mom is. She's moving out to Chicago and I refuse to go. That's why we're on fighting terms right now."

"Oh, I see," I said and took hold of his hand.

"Baby I was going to tell you, but I was so busy trying to find a job and make money so I could afford my own place. I'm sorry for not telling you right away Seth. No one knows but you and Randy."

I lightly squeezed his hand. "Dean, it's okay. I understand. I'm just glad you told me now instead of moving away without telling me."

"I'm not moving. I'm staying right here," Dean corrected.

"Where are you going to live?" I asked.

"I didn't get that far yet. I don't have a job and definitely not enough money."

"Move in with me," I offered.

"Seth, I already take up space in that house and it's another person your mom needs to worry about. I can't do it," Dean shook his head.

"You basically live there baby. It's going to be fine, my mom isn't going to care. She loves you and would want you to move in rather than live out on the streets homeless," I told him and brought his hand to my lips, kissing it. "Please? For me?"

Dean sighed. "Fine. I'll move in with you."

I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. I deepened the kiss, resting my hands on Dean's cheeks.

A loud crashing noise came from upstairs and we broke the kiss. Dean rolled his eyes and groaned as I chuckled and watched him leave the room, going upstairs to see what that noise was.

==================================

Ugh kids are so annoying lmao. I agree with them, I never want kids.

What do you guys think is going to happen next? Would Dean ever be on talking terms with his mother?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW!!

Also before you go, I wanna give a quick shoutout to one of my friends deansarchitect She's super cool and a very nice person. She has some Ambrollins and Ambraige books on her account that are really good. I think you guys should go check her out and give her some feedback. Trust me, you won't regret it.

The Dare {Ambrollins}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें