Boys' Locker Room

**Seth Rollins' POV**

The school day ended quick, but I had to stay after-school for track. Coach Hunter is making us run three miles and see who could get to the finish line first with the shortest time. I love running, don't get me wrong, but I hate doing these miles runs. It's so competitive, especially at this school and if someone doesn't get in first, they get all upset. Honestly, it's kind of funny. Like we're teenagers in high school and people are crying because they didn't get in first place.

"Hey Seth." Coach Hunter called me over to get me out of my thoughts so I jogged up to him.

"What's up?" I asked once I was close enough.

"Your boyfriend is looking for you." Coach Hunter said, motioning to Dean sitting on the bench, looking around.

I blushed, "He's not my boyfriend."

"He sure acts like it." Coach Hunter smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Go see what he wants and then go back to stretching. I need you to win this, I don't want anyone else on this team to break the school's record."

"Yes sir." I saluted him and he laughed, causing me to smile.

I jogged over to Dean and he stood up from the bench, giving me a tight hug. I hugged him back and he laid his head on my shoulder. I smiled and rubbed the top of his head, looking down at him.

"What time will you be done?" Dean asked.

"Probably around four, we're only doing the three miles run today." I bit my bottom lip, waning to kiss the top of his head, but I don't know if he'll be comfortable with it.

"Alright. I'm cheering you and Naomi on." Dean looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled, "Thanks, but the girls' three miles run is tomorrow. That's why none of the girls are here today."

"Oh." Dean shrugged. "Guess I'll be back tomorrow." Dean chuckled and smiled.

"I'll come with you tomorrow." I leaned down and kissed his forehead, holding my lips there for a couple more seconds before lifting my head up.

Coach Hunter blew the whistle as Dean smiled up at me, blushing badly. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead again before letting go slowly, not really wanting to.

"I'll see you after the run, okay?" I asked and he nodded, kissing my cheek.

"Do good out there." Dean then slapped my butt, causing me to jump and blush deeply. "I love those tights on you."

"Oh my god stop." I shoved him playfully and laughed before jogging my way over to Couch Hunter.

~.~.~.~.

Luckily, I came in first like Coach Hunter wanted, but I didn't break the school's record. I was a couple seconds away to beating it and having my name put down in the records book. But I am happy I impressed Coach Hunter, he's seems to be really impressed with my running skills.

Now I was in the locker room, getting changed and spraying some Axe on so I didn't have to listen to Dean complain on how bad I smell from sweating. As I was about to put my shirt over my head, my locker slammed shut and I was pushed into the lockers. Before I had time to react, I was turned around and came face to face with Finn Bálor, the guy who reached the finish line just a couple seconds after I did.

"Hey fag, you think it's okay to beat me?" Finn asked as he pinned me against the lockers. I went to talk, but I couldn't form any words. "Just because you're the coach's golden boy, doesn't mean you could get away with everything. You're not even special, I don't see why the coach loves you so much." Finn laughed and shook his head.

"Y-You're just jealous." I managed to get out, swallowing hard.

Finn stared at me, before smirking and kneeing my hard in the guts. I groaned and wrapped my arms around my stomach, about to fall to the floor but Finn still held me against the lockers.

"If anything, you should be the jealous one here." Finn said and I looked at him confused. "Don't give me that look, fag. You know I'm right." Finn chuckled. "Don't bother showing up at the next track meet or something bad is going to happen to you. Got it?"

"What's-What's going to happen...?"

Finn only smirked before kneeing me in the guts again, shoving me to the ground. I bit my lip to hold back my whimper, slowly sitting up and leaning against the lockers, holding my stomach. Finn walked out of the locker room, slamming the door shut behind him.

I looked around, seeing all my other teammates were watching and staring at me. They didn't do anything, just stared. I bit my bottom lip and fought back my tears, slowly standing up and using the locker to support me. I opened my locker back up and grabbed my shirt, slipping it on before grabbing my shoes and putting them on.

I grabbed my school bag and shut my locker, locking it and walking out of the locker room. Dean was waiting outside the locker room door for me, smiling at me but his smile soon faded.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired. I think I'm going to go home instead, are you okay with that?" I asked as we began to walk out of the gym and into the school's hallway.

"Of course, rest up Sethie." Dean gave me a small smile before grabbing onto my hand and giving it a light squeeze.

"Hey Dean?" I asked before taking a deep breath. "What are we?"

Dean looked at me confused, "What do you mean?"

"Like we're always holding hands, kissing each other cheeks or heads, hanging out a lot, hugging, cuddling, etc. Are we like dating or friends with benefits?" I bit my bottom lip when Dean stopped and I stopped as well.

"Guess I should just confess." Dean took a deep breath. "I really like you Seth, like a lot. Ever since we started talking and hanging out, I always got butterflies in my stomach and I just love being in your presence. I want to date you, but I don't know if you like me back and I'm scared because this is my first gay relationship, if we do date."

I blushed and smiled, "Dean, I want to date you too and there's no reason to be scared. We could move at your pace and whenever you're comfortable to do something, we'll try it."

"Okay." Dean moved a hand on my cheek, stroking it softly. "I also want you to be comfortable too. I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"Of course Deano." I smiled. "I love seeing this side of you, you're such a softy."

Dean huffed and crossed his arms across his chest, "Am not."

"Are to." I giggled and poked his nose.

Dean rolled his eyes and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back, looking at him and kissing his cheek. Dean smiled and looked at me, kissing my nose before leaning his forehead against mine.

"You're my boyfriend now." Dean mumbled, smirking. I smiled and nodded, kissing his nose.

"You're my boyfriend now too."

"Damn right I am." Dean winked at me before pulling away and grabbing my hand. "Let's get you home boyfriend."

I smiled and squeezed his hand lightly before we started walking again. Never in my life have I been this happy for Dean to finally be my boyfriend. Now, I need to find some way to tell him about Roman without him breaking up with me. Maybe I should've told him before he became my boyfriend...

==================================

FINALLY THEY'RE DATING!! 👬👬👬💝💝💝

What do you guys think will happen next? How will Dean react if he found our Finn was bullying Seth? How will Dean react when Seth decides to confront him about Roman?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!