Cuddly Bear

**Dean Ambrose's POV**

"Seth, come on." I groaned and grabbed his chin, trying to open his mouth.

Seth whined and shook his head, refusing to take his medicine. I sighed and let go of his chin, staring down at Seth. He gave me an innocent smile, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Come on, for me?" I asked.

"Dean, I really--" I cut Seth off, shoving the spoon of medicine into his mouth. Seth gagged and glared at me, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Don't give me that look." I chuckled and kissed his forehead before getting off of him, "I'll be back with water."

Seth didn't say anything so I walked out of his room and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Ms. Rollins was sitting at the kitchen table, talking on her phone. She gave me a small smile and I smiled back as I walked over to the sink, rinsing out the spoon and putting it in the dishwasher. Then I walked to the fridge and opened it, grabbing a water bottle off the shelf and closing the door.

"...Alright, talk to you soon. Bye." Ms. Rollins ended her phone call, standing up, "Seth take his medicine?"

"Yep, I forced him." I smiled and she rolled her eyes playfully, but smiled.

"Good. I knew he would let you force him to take it." Ms. Rollins walked to the fridge, opening it, "I'm planning to make chicken tonight. You okay with that?"

"Yep, whatever is fine. You know how to cook." I licked my lips and rubbed my stomach, "Do you have magic powers?"

"Mm maybe." Ms. Rollins chuckled, winking at me, "Go back to Seth, tell him I'm making chicken for dinner."

"Okay."

When I walked back upstairs to Seth's room, he was laid on his chest, his face buried in his pillow. I walked over to his bed and set his water bottle down on the nightstand. I laid myself next to him, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him into my chest. Seth scooted closer, laying his face in the crook of my neck, leaving soft pecks on my neck. I smirked and looked down at him, rubbing my hand up and down on his back.

"Your mom is making chicken for dinner tonight. You okay with that?" I asked and he nodded, leaning his head back against my shoulder and looking up at me.

"Yeah, that's good." Seth smiled and I leaned down, kissing his forehead, "When can we go out on a date?"

I chuckled, "You're in no condition for a date yet, maybe after the weekend is over."

"Come on, please?" Seth asked, wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling us closer together.

"You're not going to stop until I say yes, aren't you?" I sighed.

"Damn right." Seth smirked.

"I guess we're going on a date tonight." I chuckled when Seth squealed and sat up, with a big smile on his face. Seeing him this happy made me smile, "What would you like to do?"

"Anything, as long as I'm with you." Seth leaned back on my chest, putting his head on my shoulder.

"So cheesy, Rollins." I chuckled and he playfully slapped my other shoulder.

"Whatever." Seth mumbled and I chuckled more, "But seriously, I don't care what we do."

"How about we have that movie marathon you never wanted to do?" I asked and he shook his head, "Go for a walk?" Seth shook his head, "The arcade?"

"Sure." Seth smiled and I nodded.

"Knew you would like that one, baby boy." I kissed his forehead, "You should go shower by the way, you smell like the sweat on the floor from the locker room."

Seth laughed as he sat up, "Been waiting for you to say something."

"Oh shut up and go take a shower, my smelly boy."

~.~.~.~.

After dinner, Ms. Rollins drove us to the arcade that was in the next town over. Seth and I must have blown about twenty dollars on games already and Seth is starting to get tired and his painkillers are starting to wear off. So he called his mom and asked her to pick us up. Thankfully no one bothered us on the date, I honestly thought someone would considering all the drama that has been happening lately.

"Dean." Seth grabbed onto my hand, "Let's go wait outside for my mom."

"Alright, but let's count up all the tickets we got." I said before leading him over to a machine that counts up our tickets, "You go first."

Seth placed his tickets in the machine and about a minute later, he got a printed receipt of 1,241 tickets. Then I put mine in and got a printed receipt of 2,559 tickets.

"Want to spend your tickets on any of the prizes?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Guess we could go see what they got." Seth suggested and I nodded.

We walked over to the prize desk, looking at the prizes. I didn't see anything I liked, so I looked at Seth, going to talk but he looked to be staring at a prize. I looked where he was looking, seeing he was looking at a big, brown cuddly looking stuffed teddy bear. I looked at how much tickets it was, seeing it was 2,500 tickets. I smirked and called over a worker.

"I would like that big bear." I motioned to the bear Seth was looking at before handing the worker my ticket receipt.

"I didn't think you were into cuddly looking bears." Seth chuckled and wrapped his arm with mine, laying his head on my shoulder.

"I'm not." I took the bear and the new receipt from the worker, thanking him and holding the bear to Seth, "It's for you."

Seth blushed, taking the bear, "Baby you didn't have--"

"Shhh, don't. I saw you eyeing it up and there was nothing I wanted so I figured I would get it for you." I smiled and wrapped my arm around his shoulders, bringing him to the exit.

"You're seriously the best." Seth kissed my cheek before we walked out of the arcade.

"Anything for my boyfriend." Seth and I sat down on a bench when we didn't see his mom.

Seth grabbed my cheeks with his hands, turning me to face him. Before I could question what he was doing, he leaned in and pressed his lips onto mine. I blushed, slowly wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing him back. We continued to kiss until we ran out of breath; Seth and I pulled away, panting as we looked at each other.

Before either of us could say anything, we heard a car honking it's horn so we looked over, seeing Ms. Rollins. I stood up and held my hand to Seth, he taking it and holding his bear with his other arm as we walked to the car.

==================================

Awww how sweet of Dean to get Seth that bear. Glad their first day went smooth :)

What do you guys think will happen next? What is going to happen when they go back to school?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!