Suspicions

**Dean Ambrose's POV**

Sunday came fast and now I'm at the gym with Roman. He's working out while I'm sitting in the locker room, just finished my workout about fifteen minutes ago. I checked my phone to see if I had any messages and when I didn't, I decided to text Seth.

Dean: Hey boy.

Baby Boy ❤️: Hey Deano. You still at the gym with Roman?

Dean: Yep, his fatass is taking forever lol

Dean: Are you up to hang this afternoon with my gang?

Baby Boy ❤️: Sure. When and where?

Dean: Roman's

Baby Boy ❤️: Oh...I don't know if I could come. I'll let you know.

Dean: Awh please come. Don't make me drag you by your hair.

Baby Boy ❤️: Is it even okay with Roman I come?

Dean: Of course, Roman is my best friend, he wouldn't care.

Baby Boy ❤️: If you say so...

Dean: What's wrong?

Baby Boy ❤️: I'm okay, I promise.

Baby Boy ❤️: I need to go, bye Deano ✌🏻

Before I had the chance to reply, the locker room door opened and Roman came walking in, sweating like crazy.

"Ready to go?" Roman asked and I nodded, standing up off the bench.

"Go shower man, you're sweating like crazy." I chuckled and punched his shoulder before grabbing my dirty gym clothes from my bag in the locker.

"When I get home." Roman chuckled and grabbed his bag with his clothes. "I'll change when I get home. I got news to tell you."

"What's up?" I asked as I made sure I had everything.

"I'll tell you in the car." Roman said and led the way out. I followed him out of the gym and we got in his car, tossing our bags into the back row. "AJ is letting me take her on a date this upcoming Friday night."

I smiled and patted his shoulder, "Finally you had the balls to ask her out!"

"I know." Roman laughed and smirked, starting up his car.

"Now don't fuck this up, I know how you are when it comes to first dates." I chuckled lightly as he starts driving.

"Yeah, yeah." Roman rolled his eyes.

"Hey maybe we could double date. You and AJ and Seth and I." I smiled.

Roman shrugged, "Yeah...sure why not?"

I nodded slowly, raising my brow at Roman but didn't question it.

The rest of the car ride was silent as we drove to Roman's house.

~.~.~.~.

**Seth Rollins' POV**

"Baby you good?" Mom asked as I looked over, seeing she was walking into the kitchen. I nodded and sighed. "What's wrong?"

I sighed, "Dean's friend."

"What about Dean's friend?" Mom asked as she sat down at the kitchen table next to me.

"He hates me for no reason. He stopped over yesterday morning while Dean and I were still sleeping. I got the door since I woke up and didn't want to wake Dean up. He kept telling me how I'm nothing to Dean and I'm only a stupid dare." I rested my elbows on the table and frowns. "I'm starting to like Dean, like a lot. I knew about the dare and Dean confronted me about it after he found out his friends told me."

Mom nodded and rubbed my shoulder, "That's rough honey, but could you try and maybe talk to Dean about his friend? Best thing to do is be honest."

"He may get offended Mom." I sighed. "I don't want to offend him."

"How would he get offended?" Mom asked.

"Roman and Dean have been friends for the longest time. Dean may not like me if I say anything and if Roman finds out, he may hurt me."

"Well baby if Dean gets offended and Roman does find out and hurt you, then you drop them from your life." Mom gave me a reassuring smile. "I promise you Dean won't get offended, he seems to be a chilled back type of guy. Dean is a great guy, I really like him. He won't get mad at you."

I took a deep breath and nodded, "If you say so Mom."

"Trust me on this one." Mom smiled and stood up, kissing the top of my head. "What do you want me to make for dinner tonight?"

~.~.~.~.

School came by quick the next day and now I'm waiting for Dean outside of his house with Randy. Dean's mom told us he woke up late and rushing around to get ready.

"You should've came to Roman's yesterday afternoon. Dean was missing you like crazy." Randy chuckled and nudged his elbow on my arm.

I blushed, "Really?"

"Yep. He wanted to text you and bug you to come over, but he didn't want you getting mad for bugging you." Randy shrugged. "It was so cute, you should've seen him."

"Awe, I wish I went yesterday now." I smiled. "Dean is just so cute."

"Awe. You two need to date already, make a move on Dean." Randy smiled. "I could even set you guys up. Set a reservation to a fancy restaurant and buy your suits. It'll be perfect."

I laughed and shook my head, "Oh Randy. You don't need to do anything. But I don't know if Dean would want to date me, I don't know if he likes me."

"Oh you have no idea." Is all Randy said before Dean came out.

Dean looked cute today, he's wearing a grey beanie with his hair covering over his face, his black leather jacket and his usual jeans and shoes. Dean smiled at me and pulled me into a hug, making me get a whip of his cologne he had on. I smiled and hugged him back, burying my face in his neck and sniffing him.

"You smell good." I sniffed again and Dean laughed, pulling away.

"Thanks Sethie, so do you." Dean winked at me and I blushed.

"Come on lovebirds, we're already going to be late as it is." Randy motioned us to start walking.

Dean and I looked at each other, blushing, before starting our walk to school. Randy walked in front of us as he kept talking nonsense, which I kind of zoned out. Dean grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together, giving my hand a light squeeze. I looked at him and he simply looked forward like he didn't just grab onto my hand. I smiled and gave his hand a light squeeze and held his hand the rest of the walk to school.

Once we got to school, Dean and I forced our hands apart since we had to go separate ways. Dean pulled me into a hug before I go could to my locker. I hugged him back, not wanting to let go of him. I just wanted to keep hugging him all day and be in his presence. The bell got us to pull apart, but Dean slipped a small kiss on my cheek.

"See you soon Sethie." Dean winked at me before starting to walk his direction to his class, or locker.

I blushed and felt my cheek he kissed, still feeling the tingles from his kiss on my cheek. I smiled a little and started to speed walk to my locker so I wasn't any later than I would be to getting to first period.

==================================

Awww Ambrollins ❤️👬👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍👨

What do you guys think will happen next? When will Dean or Seth make a move?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!