Sleepover

**Dean Ambrose's POV**

"Seth." I groaned, pinning his arms over his head as I climbed on top of him.

"What?" Seth laughed as he smirked, looking up at me. "What did I do?"

"I will shove my fingers down your throat and force you to throw up my pizza you ate." I threatened and Seth rolled his eyes.

"Well if you did that, that'll be gross considering the pizza is already digesting in my stomach and you'll be eating my throw up. I wouldn't want to do that if I were you." Seth chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"You're new name is pizza stealer." I stuck my tongue out at him before rolling off of him and letting go of his arms.

Seth chuckled, "It's already my middle name, Deano."

"Oh whatever." I laughed and Seth nudged my arm with his elbow before sitting up. "Want to take a walk?"

"This late at night?" Seth asked and I raised my brow.

"It's only eight." I laughed and stood off my bed, putting on my shoes. "I need to go catch some Pokémon."

"Oh god you play that?" Seth asked as he stood up, stretching his arms over his head. "That game is so stupid."

I gasped and placed my hand over my heart, "How dare you say that?" Seth stuck his tongue out at me before putting his shoes on. "You're going to love Pokémon if you're my best friend."

"Sure." Seth chuckled.

I huffed and grabbed my phone before walking out of my bedroom, walking downstairs. Mom was working late tonight so I'm sure she wouldn't mind me going out to play Pokémon Go without her knowing.

Seth and I walked out of the house and I opened my app, waiting for it to load as we walked down the driveway. Seth grabbed onto my left hand, intertwining our fingers together and I looked at him, raising my brow, but decided not to question it. I gave his hand a light squeeze before looking back at my phone, seeing there was a Pokémon I wanted to catch just a couple blocks away.

"We're going a couple blocks and then I'm going to go to the park to stop at a PokéStop." I said, not looking up from my phone.

"Okay." Seth said.

Our walk to the next couple of blocks were short. I found my Pokémon and caught it before heading to the park, which is another couple of blocks. Suddenly, Seth jerked back and pulled me back with him as a car went driving pass us.

"What the hell--"

"Don't, I saved your life. If you didn't stop walking, the car would've ran you over." Seth sighed and took my phone out of my hand. "Let's just stay alive tonight, okay?"

I sighed but nodded, "Thanks for saving my life."

"No problem." Seth smiled before we crossed the street, after checking there was no cars coming.

When we got to the park, Seth went to the swings and sat down while I used the PokéStop. After playing for about twenty minutes, I looked up from my phone and looked over to Seth, seeing he wasn't moving on the swing. I raised my brow and put my phone in my pocket before walking over to the swings to see he was sleeping. I smiled and took my phone out again, taking a picture of him. I then put my phone away and shook Seth's shoulder. He groaned and pushed my hand away, going to fall back but I quickly wrapped my arms around him and pulled him up.

"Seth wake up." I shook him again and he opened his eyes before laying his head on my chest. "Come on, we'll start going back home."

"Okay." Seth mumbled and I picked him up bridal style, starting to make our way home.

Seth wrapped his arms around my neck and snuggled into my neck. I smiled and blushed a little, kissing the top of his head and holding him closer to me. I felt Seth smile against my neck, causing me to smile wider.

When we got back home, I laid Seth down in bed and took off both of our shoes. I took off my shirt and jeans before getting in bed next to Seth, wrapping my arms around his waist. Seth scooted closer to me, laying his head on my chest.

"Goodnight Sethie." I leaned over and shut the lamp off besides my bed.

"Goodnight." Seth mumbled before drifting off to sleep again.

I stayed up a little longer, watching Seth sleep and thinking before letting myself drift off to sleep.

~.~.~.~.

"Deano?" Seth shook my shoulder, causing me to groan and open my eyes, looking up at him. "Roman's here."

"I'll be there in a minute." I slowly sat up, rubbing my face. Seth just sat down next to me, slowly leaning his head onto my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around him, rubbing my hand on his back. "Tired?" Seth nodded, closing his eyes. I laid him back down and put the covers over him before getting up off the bed. "Go back to sleep."

"Mm." Seth smiled and turned onto his chest.

I chuckled and pat his back before walking out of my room and walking downstairs, seeing Roman sitting on the couch in the living room. I walked over to him and sat next to him, punching his shoulder.

"What are you up to big guy?" I asked.

"Are you and Seth dating yet?" Roman asked and I shook my head. "You guys have been awfully close."

"Yeah we are." I smiled a little. "I'm just waiting to get closer."

"Good." Roman stood up. "You ready for the gym?"

"Huh?" I looked up at him confused for a moment. "Oh shit, it's Saturday."

"Yeah." Roman chuckled. "Are you going to come or not?"

"I'll see if Seth wants to come, I don't want to leave him here by himself." I stood up and went to walk to the stairs, but Roman grabbed my shoulder.

"It's fine, it could just be us. Let him sleep, he looked exhausted when he opened the door." Roman shrugged.

"I don't want to leave Seth here alone. Maybe we could just go tomorrow, I'll skip today." I sighed. "Sorry Ro."

"You better come tomorrow, this is the second weekend in a row you'll be missing." Was all Roman said before walking out of my house.

I rolled my eyes before walking upstairs and laying back down in bed next to a sleeping Seth. I don't get what's going on with Roman, lately he's been acting like a real jerk and getting pissed off about everything lately. I just want to know what's going on with my best friend, maybe I'll have a talk with him tomorrow before or after we go to the gym.

I decided to get out of bed and go downstairs to the kitchen to start making breakfast for Seth and I.

==================================

Dang, what a sleepover lol

What do you guys think will happen next? Will Dean find out what's going on with Roman?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinning!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!