Expelled

**Dean Ambrose's POV**

Seth had track after school so I decided to walk back to Seth's house with Sasha since Sasha wasn't feeling good all day. Randy and Summer decided to come along with the walk in case Sasha ended up getting sick. I don't think I could handle someone getting sick, especially with throw up. Just thinking about someone throwing up is making me want to throw up.

Sasha, Summer, Randy and I met up outside the school building and started the walk home. Randy and Summer were all over each other. They were giggling and holding their arms together. They were acting the way Seth and I would, like a couple. It is honestly the cutest thing ever. Summer may annoy me at times, but I feel she would be a good match for Randy since he loves to annoy the hell out of me. Two annoying people who could annoy each other and maybe get a taste of their own medicine.

I chuckled a little at the thought, which made Sasha look at me weirdly. I only smiled at her when I realized she heard me chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Sasha asked and I motioned to Randy and Summer in front of us.

"They're acting like a couple," I said.

"That's because they are," Sasha smiled. "Summer told me they made it official a couple days ago."

I shook my head. "And that fucker didn't tell me. I'll kick his ass later for it."

"Don't tell them I told you, they wanted to keep it a secret," Sasha said.

"They're not doing too good of a job of keeping it a secret when it's kind of obvious," I chuckled.

Sasha snickered. "I know." I chuckled more and she looked at me. "I also wanted to tell you I'm sorry about the way Summer and I used to treat you when you and Seth were first becoming friends. We were just looking out for him. I don't want you to think that we hated you then because honestly we didn't. We were just cautious since Seth wasn't."

"It's okay, I figured that out," I chuckled a little to lighten the mood a bit. "I understand."

"Good," Sasha smiles.

Randy and Summer parted ways with Sasha and I. We walked to Seth's house and his mom let us in. Sasha and I played some videos games in his room while waiting for him to come home.

By the time Seth came home, it was dinner time and I decided to head home after they ate so I could make some dinner for my mom when she gets home from work. She's working late, but not as late as most nights so I would be able to hopefully spend some time with her.

When I got to my house, Roman was standing at my front doorstep. I sighed and walked over to him, getting my keys out of my pocket.

"What are are you doing here Roman?" I asked as I walked up the steps.

Roman turned around and looked at me. "I wanted to tell you something."

"What's up?" I asked as I unlocked the front door and stepped in. "Are you going to stand there looking like a wall or are you going to come in?"

"Yeah..." Roman mumbled and stepped inside.

I threw my schoolbag on my couch and went into the kitchen. I heard Roman's heavy footsteps following in after me. I will admit, it feels weird having my ex-best friend walking in my house again, but it reminds me a bit of the old times when things between us were actually okay.

"I got expelled," Roman said as I went to open the fridge, but stopped midway.

"What?" I asked, turning around to face him.

"The principal was tired of me causing fights all the time so he expelled me," Roman shrugged.

I shook my head, rubbing my hand over my mouth. "This is my fault."

"How is it your fault when I was the one to throw the punches?" Roman sat down in a kitchen chair as I leaned against the counter next to the fridge.

"I told you to prove yourself that you're sorry. If I only just accepted your apology right then and there then maybe you wouldn't be expelled right now," I told him honestly.

Roman shook his head. "You were right though, I had to prove myself and I did by kicking Finn's ass. You had every right to say that."

"No."

Roman got up and came over to me, putting his hands on my shoulders. I wanted to push them off, but I couldn't bring my hands up to do so. "It's not your fault Dean. There could've been many other ways to prove myself, but I chose to do it that way."

"I forgive you now Roman..."

Without thinking, I hugged Roman tight. I shouldn't be forgiving and hugging him after he not only fought me, but for those things he said about Seth. Roman is my brother after all, we've been through hell and back in our friendship.

Roman hugged me back and for the first time in my life, I started tearing up in his presence. I never cried in front of Roman before, let alone anyone. I don't know whether I should truly forgive Roman and give him a second chance or to act like I'm forgiving him and just don't be friends with him anymore. All of this is so confusing and it has never happened to me before.

"I'm so glad to have someone standing by my side," Roman hugged me tighter, dragging out the hug.

I took a couple deep breaths to try and stop myself from crying. "What do you mean?"

"It's kind of a long story," Roman broke the hug and sighed. "AJ and I broke up. She didn't like the whole thing of what happened between me, you, and Seth."

"I'm sorry to hear. Maybe now she could take you back now that we're friends or something," I shrugged.

"No, I don't think I could date her again after what happened. It got pretty nasty," Roman shook his head. "Enough of that, do you want to order a pizza and watch some football like good old times?"

I rubbed the back of my neck. "I don't know Roman, I need some time to...get used to this, I guess."

"I understand. Just shoot me a text when you're ready to hangout or if you need anything. I still got your back, uce," Roman said, holding out a fist for me to pump back.

I pumped his fist with mine. "Thanks, likewise."

"I'll see you soon," Roman smiled before letting himself out of my house.

I let out a huge sigh, deciding to just shut my mind off and focus on cooking dinner for when my mom comes home.

==================================

So Dean did end up forgiving Roman...

What do you guys think is gonna happen next? Is forgiving Roman a good idea?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW!!