chapter 1

This type of text is normal.

This is thoughts, dreams, and cinematic records.

This is demonic speech.

This is demonic speech in thoughts and dreams.

[This is functions for the start and end of cinematic records.]

                                                                      Butler, Able. Bride, Discovered

Fast forward nearly two years, and the trio were in the summer of 1888. Many things had to be sorted out before their new lives could be established...

Upon their arrival to the remains of Phantomhive Manor, Sebastian all but resurrected the building from the ashes to every detail. Marianne was admittedly impressed by the feat at the time, but would never say it. The manor itself was a stone's throw away from London, and served to be an excellent location for a home. Ciel had taken the head of the household quarters, while Sebastian was gifted with the head butler's rooms. Marianne was also given separate rooms from the rest of the servants, using the excuse that because she was to be working under Sebastian, she needed to be kept away from any other servants; it was very believable, all things considered. In fact, the very next morning after their escape, Sebastian cut Marianne's hair into a neater boy cut, along with higher quality bindings for compressing her 32DD breasts. The ones she had at the time were insufficient for their size. Sebastian even commented that it didn't speak well for the intelligence of humans that they couldn't see that she was a girl with how poorly she was bound at the time. Marianne only responded with that was the fact she was counting on, and not letting anyone get too close for a proper look.

As time went on though, Marianne knew her hair was getting longer, and by the time it begun to reach her shoulders, Sebastian provided her with a wig in a boy cut that matched her own hair colour. The girl had learned never to ask how he managed these feats, because he always responded with the same sentence.

"I am one hell of a butler."

It didn't help that every time he said it, it would make her blush the brightest red.

Back to the story, Marianne was tucked away in her bed, curled under the opulent covers of a beautiful four poster bed, safely enveloped up in her dream world. She didn't stir when Sebastian opened the door with his keys. The demon closed the door behind him. Without a word he glided over to the side of her bed, leaned his face close and spoke in his deep, seductive baritone.

"Marianne, it is time to wake up."

The girl groaned sleepily, blinking her dark blue eyes, and then stared up through blurry vision to see his pale, handsome face merely an inch away from hers. When her eyes focused, she let out an indignant shriek. Marianne bolted upright, clutched the covers to her chest, despite being completely dressed in a baggy white nightshirt.

"I've told you to stop getting so close when you wake me up!" she snapped.

He merely smirked.

"But I love your reactions. They never cease to amuse me."

She sighed and ran a hand through her errant hair.

"Our guest is coming today, isn't he?" she said. "Alright, let me get ready and I'll meet with you in the kitchen."

"I recommend you do not delay. We have much to get done."

Sebastian left the room after that, shutting the door behind him.