Chapter 8: Jaunedice

Start from the beginning

(Y/N):Y-Y-Ya-

(Y/N) gets cut off by Weiss, who is still on her pajamas, aggressively opened the door, worryingly, to check up on (Y/N), with here Myrtenaster in hand.

Weiss: (Y/N), ARE YOU AL-

She then notice Yang and (Y/N) on a very weird position, making Weiss' face turn red. Seconds passes, then....

Weiss: (Y/N), WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS!? (heard throughout the entire dorm)

(Y/N): Weiss! I....Uhhh...

Weiss: Yang?!

Yang: (still hugging Y/N) Morning Weiss! 

While Weiss' getting angry and with no words, Ruby and Blake, who is also still on their pajamas, runs towards the scene.

Ruby: Weiss, what's goin-

Blake and Ruby also notice Yang and (Y/N), leaving them with red faces.

Ruby: Yang!?

Yang: (lets go of Y/N to wave at Ruby) Morning 'sis!

Blake shyly tries to look away at Yang and (Y/N).

Blake: *mutters* Just like in the book.....

(Y/N): UHhhhh.....

Team RWBY then looks at the 'below region' of (Y/N), noticing it was standing up. (Y/N) quickly covers it with the sheets.

(Y/N): It's not what you think!

Yang: (hugs Y/N from behind) (Y/N) is just excited that's all~

Then (Y/N) sees Weiss in front of him looking down, grinding her teeth, with black auras surrounding her. Then looks up to (Y/N).

Weiss: YOU PERVERT! (also heard throughout the entire dorm)

*SLAP*

(Time Skip)

The opening ends to Cardin Winchester with his mace perched on his shoulder and Jaune Arc opposite him with Crocea Mors drawn, leaning on his weapon as if exhausted, in the spotlight shining on the Beacon Academy auditorium stage.

He looks at Cardin, who laughs at his opponent's tiredness, and Jaune gathers his strength to charge forward and swing his blade at Cardin, only for him to jump out of the way. Jaune looks back, surprised, as Cardin's mace sends Jaune's shield - and himself - flying back. Now only armed with his sword, Jaune continued to try and attack, but is blocked by the mace's hilt. Their weapons locked, Cardin forces himself up, towering over a struggling Jaune.

Cardin: This is the part where you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead-!

Jaune is cut short as Cardin knees him in the gut, making Jaune drop his sword and fall to the ground in pain. Cardin raises his mace and is about to slam it down on a worried Jaune just when the buzzer rings, the lights come back on, and Glynda Goodwitch's voice causes him to stop.