While I was amazed by the decoration I saw my parents standing at the door looking at me with a smiling face. I went to hug them and kiss them on there cheeks. They asked me to cut the cake, I stood in front of my cake to cut it and dad was ready with his phone to click a picture. But before I could cut darkness surround me. Someone had placed their palm on my eyes, I try to guess the person by touching him but nothing worked Soo I turned around and removed his hand. Graham was standing in front of me with a smirk on his face. I was happy seeing him after so long so I jumped on him and hugged him with all power. He kissed me on my forehead and put me down on floor. I blew the candle and cut the cake and took the first piece and went straight to my father. I put the whole piece of cake in his mouth and then I went to mom done the same with him and before I could cut one more piece I was been covered in cake by my brother. I look at him with anger and took a piece and apply it on his face. We started cake fight but before we can spoil the place dad stopped us. I jump at him and make him ate the cake, he give me a small piece because everyone knows I hate cake.

After cake cutting I went upstairs to take bath and change into some comfortable clothing. After 30 minute I went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. Mom was standing and making something and Graham was standing beside her. I went inside and kissed mom on cheeks and asked her " what she is making?" to which she replied "pancakes". Mom you are the best and by saying that I hugged her, she give me a smile. We talked for about 30-45 minute I told Graham and mom about my trip. I told them everything leaving the Harry part. I don't want to discuss about him. Mom and graham asked me do I get anything for them. I told them yes I did and they both rush towards my bag. Mom was done with the pancake so she was safe that she is not going to burn anything down. When I reach the room mom and graham were sitting on the floor with my bag. I got seated near them. I asked them what happened, they told me its nothing but the bag has a code. I started laughing but looking at there faces I try to calm myself down. I put the code and opened the bag. I give 1 bag to graham and other to mom. They both love there gifts. Mom was in love with her clutch and graham kissed me when he saw his gift. I hugged both of them and then we ate pancakes with Dad. I handed his gift to him but he didn't saw it that time, mom insisted him to check it once. I guess she was more excited then dad to know what I got for him. Dad opened the gift and he had a beautiful smile on her face by seeing what I got for him. He told me it's the best gift I bought for him. I get up from the seat and hugged him and he kissed me on my forehead. After I was done I was already tired with all the travelling so I said goodnight to mom and dad and went straight to my room. Graham followed me and sat next to me.
Graham- Jenna can I ask you something?
Jennie- yes ham.
Graham- Don't call me that first.
Jennie- aye aye captain😂
Graham- Jen i am serious. What's happening between you and Harry, you guys were bestfriend right. But you didn't said a word about him in Paris. He was not there?
Jennie- He was there ham but I don't want to talk about him. I agree we were best friends but sometimes his behavior is not understandable. I think I took his care and trust in the wrong direction.
Graham- I don't know what's going in your head Jenna. But I think you will make the right decision. I trust you and I know you won't make any wrong decision. So any other guy you liked there.?(he said with a teasing voice)
Jennie- yes, but not in that sense ham. But do you know one thing graham I missed you alot.
Graham- aww baby sis. I miss you too.

We laid down and talked for almost an hour. He told me about his new gf and about his job. I listened attentively, but when he told me about this new girl I asked him to show me the picture and when I can meet her. He said next time when he will be coming he will bring her to meet me. I said yes and then we both drifted to sleep.

Next morning I wake up by 12 as it was sunday. Graham was laying on his stomach and his hands were on my stomach . God he is Soo heavy. I put his hand aside and try to get up. I took my clothes and went straight to bathroom. When I came back I woke up graham because Mom and Dad were gone to there work and I was alone. He didn't woke up so I went downstairs to make a coffee and bacon for me. I made two cup of coffee because I know he will wake with a fragrance. When i was done I sat on my table to eat but before I could start I saw graham standing at the stairs. He was looking at me with a puppy face, I told him to sit down. I went inside and bring his breakfast. We ate the breakfast together and then he went upstairs to take bath.
After 20 min he came downstairs in his white T-shirt and a black jeans. I ask him "where he was going?" he replied "to meet some of his friends". I said okay and ask him whether I can join him, he said "no, but he will be here after 1 hour". I said okay and then he left.

It was already 2 hours but graham haven't came yet. I was getting bored I have watched 2 episode of friends but still I was feeling lonely. After a while there was a knock at the door, I jumped to open the door and shout at graham for coming late. But when I opened the door the person standing in front of me made my blood boil. Harry was standing in front of me in his black T-shirt and blue denim jeans. I try to close the door but he was stronger in comparison to me. He went pass me and sat on the couch where I was sitting before. I close the door and asked him what he was doing here? He didn't replied anything just ask me to sit next to him. I went towards him and sat on the seat next to him. He said "I love the goggles, it's beautiful, thanx". I didn't replied anything because he just can't act normal when he always get angry without any reason. He still continued "I bought something for you Jen from there. I hope you will love it" to which I replied "I don't want anything from him and started to leave." But before I could walk he pulled me back and I sat on his lap with a thud. He put his hands around my stomach so that I can't leave and said sorry to me by kissing me on my cheeks. I try not to react but it was next to impossible. I said okay and he was smiling. He knows what affect he had on me. I try to get up but he didn't remove his hand. I ask him to move but he didn't and in a hush voice he replied "I like the position and btw Jen you are smelling so good."
Before I could reply anything I heard graham voice "may I know what's going on here and Jen what are you doing on his lap?

................

We were both standing on a beach,
Still our heart were out of each other reach
You were the dream I don't want to forget,
But staying with you make me so crushed
We were at the point which is not meant to intersect,
I get so nervous with you and I hate to accept
Falling for you was a nightmare I don't want to see,
I want to be like a bird, so that I can be free.

DONE FOR TODAY.
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
A POEM BASED ON JENNIE SITUATION.
VOTE, LIKE, COMMENT
LOVE YOU ALL❤