Chapter 27

Alexis' POV

"Damn bro, how many bags are you bringing?" Juan exagerated.

"What do you mean, I have three bags," I chuckle.

"I only have one!" He yells and motions to his bag playfully.

We're outside and he was helping me load my bags into his car as he complained about there being too many. Just because he likes to wear the same clothes over and over again doesn't mean I have to.

"It's not my fault that I do this thing called, umm..." I cross my arms and tap my chin as if I'm thinking. "... oh I don't know, change my clothes."

"You change your clothes too much," he laughs. "That's so gay."

We sit there silent for a while and out of nowhere, bust out laughing. I don't even know why we started laughing in the first place.

"So I need to tell you something," Juan scratches the back of his neck nervously. "So you know how I told you Victor wasn't coming?"

"Yeah..." I answer slowly.

"Weeeelllll," he drags. "I lied."

I scrunch my eyebrows in disbelief, hoping that I've just heard everything wrong. "What do you mean, Juan?"

"Imeanthathescomingalongandhesonhiswayhererightnow," he rushes out in one breath.

"How could you do this Juan, you know I don't want to be around him," I sputter out in frustration. "I would've just stayed home had I'd known that you were lying straight to my face."

"Look I get that you're hurt but I think that this would be good for the two of you. Both of you need to talk to each other."

"I don't have shit to say to him. He's the one that should be apologizing to me!" I yell.

"That's what he wants to do, Alex, but you won't even give him a chance!"

"Give him a chance?" I'm actually laughing in disbelief. "That bastard never gave me a chance. He just recently stopped calling me 'fags' everytime he sees me in the hallways. He still acts like he hate me. So why the fuck should I give him a chance?"

"Because, I've realized how wrong I was," a voice that I knew all to well said from behind me making me jump.

"What the fuck, bro. You were suppsed to wait for me to call you over," Juan sighs as I turn around and see the last person I've ever wanted to see again.

"I got sick of waiting behind his car," Victor complained annoyingly.

However completely ignoring his presents I turn back to Juan. "What is he doing here... at my house?"

"I came here to apologize," Victor says.

I know this mother fucker did not just speak to me.

"Like I said," Just to be petty. "JUAN, what is HE doing at MY house?"

"W-w-w-well he wanted to make things better with you so I thought this would be a good idea."

"Why?" I"m utterly flabbergasted at this point.

"Because it was a good idea?" He has a stupid smile on his face.

"I did too," Victor chimes in. Once again I look at him with my arms crossed with a glare, and back to Juan.

"Hey I gotta take a shit but imma let you guys chat for a while," Juan chuckles menacingly while walkimg towards the front door. "I gotta take a shit real fast."

And with thats he's gone and Victor and I are just stading ther staring at each other not knowing what to say. All I know is though, if he is expecting me to say something first he's got another thing coming.