Chapter 5

A/N: This is how I imagine Alexis' mom.

Alexis POV

Finally, it the morning. Saturday morning. The day that Jorge wants me to come to his house. For his family gathering. Eventhough is nothing special about it, I still feel special because he specifically invited me.

Oh listen to me. I sound so gay. I sound like a girl whose crush is finally coming around.

I'm standing in the bathroom, trying to see what on my face I can make look better. I can't find anything. 'I am beautiful' I think to myself. There is literally nothing I can do to make myself look better. My beatiful hazel eyes, great hair, and tanned, but still dair skin. Wow.

In the middle of checking myself out, I hear my phone buzz. More that likely my mama, dad or other family member . No one else contacts me anymore.

To my suprise its not either of them, its Jorge.

JORGE 'Hey, are ready'

ME 'Yeah, I'll be waiting'

JORGE 'Don't forget to bring clets'

ME 'I already have them on'

JORGE 'I'll be there in 5 minutes.

ME 'Alright'

I had already did my morning routin. And I was already dressed. I had on a long sleve, kinda tight (i want it to show my abs)crew neck shirt, and blue gym shorts. Long shocks, soccer clets, and regular Nike Roshes for just in case.

Highly prepared. I had made sure that I looked great and smelled good. My breath was fresh and I looked clean today.

'Hell I look good on my worst day' I thought to my self. Even with all of this drama in my life, my physical opinion of myself has never changed, im gorgeous.

Yeah no wonder I'm gay, I'm very vaine.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't even realise the door bell had rang. By the time that it did, my mom had already opened the door.

"Que hàces, estupido. What are you doing. Your friend is here. Stop being vaine come see your company. Pendéjo," Mom said.

How rude? And she said it infront of him.

"Mom I'm going to Jorge's house for a game of soccer, alright." I say, giving her a look not to say anything I know she is thinking.

"So this is the guy you've been going on about. Well you do have nice taste. He so cute. Any ways have a nice time, be safe, and were a condom. Choa niños." She says as she is basically pushing us out the house.

I was blushing profusley and Jorge was laughing loudly by the time we made it to his truck.

"Oh shut up. Its not even that funny. And she happens to talking about another guy I know from school. FYI." I say with an annoyed voice. But right when I said 'another guy' he went silent.

"Okay," was the last thing he said to me. The whole ride to his house was silent. An uncomfortable silence. Something made me think its my fault.

Nice going mom.

...

Finally we make it to his house, and he finally says to me. "We're here." He said, gets out, and leaves me in the car.

I hesitated but quickly followed him. "Hey, wait up," I say while trying to catch up to him.

I know I said something wrong, and I wanna fix it before I meet his family. I grab in to his wrist to stop him from opening the front door.

"Did I say something to make you pissed at me. If I did please tell me. I don't want to lose another friend." I say looking into his hard face. At first him look pretty mad but when I finish expression softens.

"Look you didn't say anything wrong. I kinda woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Its okay though, lets play some futbol." He finished with a smile and escorted me into his house.

Kind of a short chapter where nothing much happens but it leads to something big. Hope you enjoyed reading so far.