Chapter 9 (Editing)

A/N: This is finally happening. Eeepp!!!!!!

Alexis POV

YES!

He finally kissed me. And he is kissing me now. Still kissing me. And some how from out the shock, I was not kissing him back.

I want to kiss him back, but I can't. It seems like my brain won't connect with my lips. He is holding neck and trying to get me to kiss him, but I'm so scared. I need motivation, any type of motivation.

"Please," he said against my lips. "Kiss me." And that was it.

I finally kissed him back.

Oh god, this is the best felling I have ever had. The sensation I'm feeling right now is unbelieve. His lips are so soft.

Its like I felt sparks and its electrifying.

Our lips move in perfect sync, there is so much emotion in this kiss. I feel like I was letting out all my bottled up feelings.

He tugs at my arm and motions me to climb on top of him. I slowly make my way on top of him and he wraps his arms around my waist. We lie there, kissing each other with so much passion. Its not rushed or hungry, it slow and it felt right.

I slowly pulled away when I was out of breath. I leaned up and look at him worriedly, hoping he wouldn't regret it. But I'm still straddling his waist.

I look into his eyes and there is so much confusion. He looks like he is battling with himself.

"I'm sorry," I say, feeling that I needed to.

"Sorry for what? You didn't want me to kiss you?" He asked as if he did something wrong.

"I wanted it. But I didn't want you to feel like you had to," I said looking down.

Mentally asking myself if I forced this upon him. I look back up at him and subtly, he's smiling. Before I could stop, I ran my thumb across his bottom lip.

He leans up and pecks my lips. The he full on kisses me again. I suck in a breath, out of shock.

This amazing feeling is back into all of my senses. Hearing his moans. Tasting his lip. Feeling his tongue against mine. His intoxicating scent. And though I can't see him, I know he looks beautiful like this.

But in the mist of us kissing him, a realization hits me.

I pull back almost instantly. He looks at me confused and afraid.

"I thought you were straight," I whispered for some reason.

"I thought I was too," he whispered looking down. "But then I met you."

"What?" My voice is laced with confusion.

"When I first got to know you in ninth grade is when I started to question my sexuality. I had never thought about boy like that. I never thought I would be attracted to a guy. And then I started to wonder about it. I found out I was gay last year, in the 11th grade." He said carefully. But that made me upset.

"So I could've had you a long time ago?" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Wait, you liked me?" He asked dumbly with a stupid grin on his face.

Deciding not to answer with words, I lean back to kiss him. He's shocked but quickly recovers. He kisses me with such hunger this time. He doesn't ask for permission when he sticks his tongue in mouth.

I moan as soon as our tongues make contact with each other. He lets out a low grunt from the back of his troat.

I fell his hand roam under my shirt and rub my hard abs. His touch send shivers down my whole body. I find myself grinding against him and he moans in my mouth and grabs my crotch. I can't let it get this far.

Wow, this is perfect, this is hot, this is too hot.

I pulled away from the kiss grinning.

"Damn, buy me dinner first," I chuckle.

"Go on a date with me, and I'm not asking." He says with that sexy grin. I almost moan right then and there.

"Well, movies and junk food shall we." I say rolling off of Jorge.

Picking up a bag of Takis and start eating them.

He just sits and looks at me. "What are you waiting for?" I say as I am still shoving chips in my mouth.

"You're a pig." He says under his breath while getting up and putting on a movie.

"Wow, you sure know how to woo a guy."

"Calléte. (Shut up)" he said and threw a pillow at my head. I laugh.

Then something struck me, what about Benny.

Short chapter but some much happens which is only gonna lead to more.