Chapter 21

A/N:Wow this is a really big step for Jorge.
____

Alexis POV

I sit there still for moment with my mouth wide open. I'm dying to say yes, but I'm so nervous that I can't. But who wouldn't be nervous after being asked to meet the most important person in there lives that they let no one around.

I feel so honored that he would want me to meet his brother. Blessed even, because it makes me feel like were only getting closer.

Finally, I speak up,"Yeah," I say shyly while nodding my head and blushing profusely.

"Really? It would mean so much to me if you did," he smiles. The hurt in his eyes is slowly going away.

"Of course. I would love for you to share this part of your life with me."

He leans in a places a small but meaningful peck on my forehead.

Neither of us said anything else and he slowly leads me to the room his brother is .

Once we get there he turns to look at me,"I haven't told my family that I'm gay yet and..." I cut him off before he could finish.

"That's okay. I totally understand how hard it is for others to come out to there parents. I will never force or pressure you into doing it," I say sincerely.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I will not wait too much longer to tell them about you and us. About what you mean to me,"

Now I'm blushing again. He notices it and he smiles again.

"And my brother will say anything that he wants. At time he can be very insulting but he means nothing by it. Besides he's only five," he reassures and then open the door finally.

"Javier," he yells excitedly when he sees the adorable little boy seating on the hospital bed. He the cutest thing in the world. He has these adorable blue glass that wrap around his head and the biggest curly hair and the biggest dimples I've ever seen.

Jorge goes up to his brother and gives the biggest hug.

"Hola, mama," Jorge says to his mom but barely looking at her.

"Hi, boys. Look I'm glad you came, I need you guys to stay here with Javier for a while. I have to go talk to his doctor," you could tell she'd been crying. The only person that looks completely un-phased by this whole situation is Javier.

"Why? What happened?" Jorge asks worriedly. Fear rising in his eyes.

"Nothing mijo, I just need a word," she reassures. "I'll be right back baby," she says to Javier and gives a big kiss, it make him giggle.

When she's gone the little returns to his brother, "Jorge," the boy says back with the biggest smile. "I missed you,"

"What? You just saw me just a couple of minutes ago," Jorge says while rubbing Javier's belly playfully. It makes him laugh.

"I know but I still missed you" He laughs again. "Jorge who is the person?" He points at me very nit discrete​. He tried to whisper but he was still very loud.

Jorge shakes his head while laughing a little and turns to look at me, he seems very amused. I've never seen him so happy before, I guess his brother brings out the best in him.

"That's my very special friend, Alexis," he indiscretely whipsers back and then motions for me to come stand next to him.

"But I thought Alexis was a girl's name?" he questions confusedely, still 'discretely whispering'.

"It is," Jorge whispers while grinning. I playfully slap him on the arm.

"Hola, you're so adorable," I can't help but gush, I love children.