Chapter 17

A/N: Guys!!!!! Its getting hot in here. I felt really weird writting this scene, so it will probably be a while before I make another one.

Alexis's POV

Jorge speeds down the highway, going over the limit. He gets really irritated when other cars get in his way. I'm surprised that he didn't get a ticket.

He must have really wanted me.

"Damn babe, slow down. You're gonna wanna saver everything I have for you tonight," I whisper the last part. Moving over to lick then suck his earlobe.

I her him suck in a deep breath.

"Oh fuck," he growls. "Finally an exit!" He says, letting out a loud sigh.

I begin to suck on his neck, and hums and shakes his leg impaciently.

Soon enough we're are my house.

"Yes!" he says under his breat again. Tryna play it cool I guess. He stops the car and roughly grabs my faces & slams his lips onto mines. I moan instantaniasly.

"Fuck Jorge, lets go in the house," I breathed, still kissing him though.

"Alright... lets go," I lets out but continues to kiss me.

We keep kissing, in the car, for about ten minutes before I pull away and leave Jorge there. Walking away, knowing that he'll follow, I go straight to the front door unlocking it.

Soon enough, I feel Jorge wrapping his arms around my waist. He begins kissing up my neck. Walking behind me, I guide Jorge to my room.

As soon as we reach my room I close the door, then roughly push Jorge against it. Holding his arm above his head. Locking the hold.

I crash my lips onto his, and we both moan at the contact.

Kissing him hard, I shove my tongue into his mouth. We kiss like this for a while before we lose our breaths. But thats okay, because as soon as we pulled away from the kiss, I attack his neck with soft but rough kisses. Nipping, sucking, and biting his neck, causing him to go crazy.

I move hands away from his wrist and begin to rub him under his shirt. Rubbing him sensually and slowly. Soon were kissing again. Its like our lips can't seem to stay away from each other. But I don't care.

Soon, I'm tugging his shirt off of him. Then I meet his perfect, hard, chest. His great abs. His perfect physic.

Jorge has the perfect body, he's not too skinny and he's not too buff either. Just right in the middle. Like a basketball player. Broad shoulds, and although I'm not looking at it at the moment, but he's got the perfect back.

Jorge must have seen me admiring his body because,"I look good, don't I," he grins. Fuck, he is so sexy.

As soon as he says that I go straight for his nipples. Sucking and licking one, while rubbing and pinching the other. Jorge bites his lips and throws his head back.

I start to make my way down his body, my tongue and lips never leave his body. I've reached the top of his pants and I'm down on my knees. I quickly take his belt off of him, I wanna hurry and do this. I've been waiting for this moment for forever.

I unbutton and unzip his pants, pulling them down slowly. I look up as I'm doing it and I see Jorge is looking at me with so much desire. I litterally moan at the sight.

I slowly start to rub him trough his boxers, and he bites his sexy fucking bottom lip again. I suck him through his boxers, and he goes crazy.

"Of FUCK Alexis, please. I need it," He whimpers, slightly trusting his hips into mouth.

I grin, wanting to tease him. "How bad do want it?" I say it with a knowing grin.

I he lets out a hard breath, "So fucking bad," he said.

"Like, really badly?" I tease.

"Please, I've been waiting all night. Hell, even longer," I smirk at his response.

"Really? That bad huh?" I know I should stop teasing, but its amazing to see how ready and hot he is for me.

"Sabes qué. I'll do it myself," Jorge says frustrated. I can't help but laugh.

But my laugh is cut short when Jorge takes his large, throbbing, hard cock and starts stroking it. My mouth waters at the sight.

He throws his head back as he is stroking himself. But that makes me jealous. I want it.

I soon take his hands away from his cock, and begin stroking it myself.

Now he's really going crazy. Its time to make him go crazier.

I place a kiss on his tip, and he bites his lip to hold the moan. I don't like that though. I want to hear him moaning out of control. Moaning for me.

I take as much of him as I can in my mouth, but very slowly. I'm only able to get a little over a half of him in my mouth. He's so fucking big and sexy in my mouth, that I can't help moan while I feel him in my throat.

After a while I feel his body do ridgid. He's about to cum. My hand starts to work his shaft quickly, as my mouth works his head. I look up and I notice that he is trying to hold it. So to add to the affect, massage his balls in my hand.

And soon enough he cums in my mouth. I take all that he has to give me, milking his cock for more. Tasting his cum isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I actually liked it.

I liked anything that came from him.

Honestly, this is my first time doing this. I've had many girls do it to me in the past, and I'd like to think I've learned from them. Plus, I know what guys like or atleast what I like.

I look up at Jorge to see his eyes closed, shoulders sloutched, and head down, leaning against the door. The sight of pure ecstacy. I stand to my feet quickly and place a soft kiss onto his lips and kisses me back. The kiss starts out as a soft one, but soon turnes into a hot sering one.

Jorge pushes himself of the the wall as were kissing. Before we can even make it to my bed, Jorge is ripping of my clothes. Like he's eagar to see me naked.

Once my clothes are off Jorge pushes my down on the bed, the proceeds to 'return the favor' if you know what I mean. Making sure to take his time, kissing me in all of the right places, but also making sure to torture me and make me beg.

When were done for the night, Jorge and I let out a big breath, both of us are tired. We sleep together, and he held me all night. This is the second night we spent asleep like this.

I could so get used to this.