Chapter 3

A/N: This is how I imagine Juan to look. And you guys should let me know how y'all feel about the book right now.

Alexis POV

After that terrible day, I woke up and realised that it was, in fact, not a dream. I already miss my old life. I already miss waking up looking forward to a brand new day. But now I wake up wishing for the day to be over already.

Today when I got to school everything was completely different, even more different than yesterday. When I pulled into the school parking lot I head to my regular parking space but when I get there it's taken. It's now filled with Juan's car.

As I pass my old parking space I notice Juan and Victor and the rest of those guys standing there talking to each other. I try my best to remove myself from around them before they notice I'm there but by the time I get in gear to move they notice me but its too late.

When Juan lays his eyes one me he gets this really big smile on his face the way he used to; or atleast thats what I thought until I see the sweet smile turn into a coniving little smile.

"Hey everybody!" He yells to get people's attention. "The fag has finally arrived!" Everybody hears him and laughs and in this very moment I wanted to die.

I've never experienced people laughing and making fun of me for other than some light jokes. For the most part I was a pretty popular guy that everyone liked. I've never bullied anybody, I've never made anyone feel uncomfortable, I've never even went out of my way to even make people feel unwanted. It was the last thing that I wanted to do; but, the fact that people are so willing to do it to me breaks me.

Today at lunch I sat at the back of the cafeteria, I was so releaved to have a break from classes that I basically sprinted there to avoid people on the way there. In the hall ways I get called all kinds of "fags" and "queers" you name it. They even throw things at me. I just want the day to be over with.

Today in all my classes I sat in the back of the room with my head down. My teachers asked if I was okay, and although I'm sure they knew about yesterday's events, I just told them I was sick. I mean everyone already thinks I am anyways, right.

That's why I was so happy to get to lunch.

Usually, I'd sit with Juan and the rest of the soccer players, but I know they'll never let me sit there again. But I don't want to either.

I walked to the back of the cafeteria with my head down, not wanting to see the disgusting looks from everyone. When I finally made it to a table, I didn't check to see if it was anyone elses. I just plop down and put my head down into my arms, ready for it all to be over.

But soon I hear people start to sit around me, and when I look up I see a group of people. The students that don't have names for themselves like 'geeks' or 'the goths'. They were the ones who didn't give a fuck about what people thought about them, they just lived there lives. Personally, I've always liked them, but everyone else thought they were weird and freaks. But I've always thought they were cool.

I stared up at them for a while before I panic, "S-s-soory I-I didn't know th-this was y'all's table. I-I'm leaving now," I studders​ franticly, while hastily grabbing my things. They all stare at me in confusion as I'm turning and walking away with my head down.

I've never felt this way before. Usually I'm an upbeat confident person, but now I'm no longer that person.

"Wait!" I hear one of them call after me, then I feel someone's arm on my shoulder.

I begin to cower.

I turn slightly to see who is touching me, and it's this girl that I've never met before with purple-ish kind of hair. "You didn't have to leave, we were just surprised to see 'The Great Alexis' at our table," she said chuckled.