Chapter 11 (Editing)

A/N: Incase yall forgot about Juan.

Alexis POV

The day with Jorge went by so fast. We spent around three hours at breakfast getting to know each other. More than we already knew about each other.

He told me about his childhood.

Where his family is from, Puerto Rico.

Where his love for soccer came from.

The whole time he's telling these thing, just by the look in his eyes, I could tell he has never opened up like this to many people. It feels really special that he told me.

'Maybe its just because I cried infront of him last night.' I couldn't help but think.

But his next question to me is what had me most shocked.

"How did you know you were gay." He asked as if he needed the answer for his own reassurance.

"I guess I knew when I was never attracted to girls," I chuckled. "I always found guys attractive. I liked the way they looked. They way they talked. I also just thought girls were annoying and ugly. I had sex with a few of them to make sure it wasn't that one girl that turned me off. It was all of them. I never fought it but I wanted to make sure. I accepted I was 'full blown' gay, and not just bi, around ninth grade if not tenth grade. And I've never slept with a guy." I finished with a grin. And he just nod.

"Have you ever been with a guy?" I asked him.

Jorge looked very suprised that I asked him that.

"No, but I've alway thought about it and wanted to. What about you though? Why have you never been with a guy?" He asked quietly. But in all honesty, I didn't know.

"Thats a good question Jorge, but I don't really know. I've even been to so many gay bars around town but I've never met a guy that I wanted to lose my 'gay virginity' to. And I know this guy at school that likes me and we talk a lot, but I don't really think I want to be with him," I finish, laughing a little. Jorge smiles at me and nods his head.

"Who is he? If you don't mind me asking?"

"Benny Rodriguez, with the green eyes,"

"Why don't you want to be with him. He seems really nice," he said back.

"I don't know, maybe I like someone else," I answer while smiling at Jorge and he blushes. "And his sister is like my best friend now, and I wouldn't want to lose her."

"Catalina?" he asked while smiling.

"Yeah," I say. "We became friends the day after the incident in the locker room she's really sweet. And Mariana."

He nods his head until something hits him, "Mariana Veracruz?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah, why?" I asked confusedly.

"We used to fake date, she's the only person that knows that I'm gay. I didn't want anyone to know that I was gay so she came up with the plan. She's my cousin, I guess she's my best friend," he says smiling.

"Really? The first person I told was my brother Wilson. He was so cool about it and even gave me a shoe box full of condoms that I still got," I chuckle in remembrance. "But you're the GBF Mariana's always talking about then. I see you don't like to go shopping with her either then."

"Nope, once we went her friend Casper, and he was oblivious to the fact that I was gay. He thought we were still dating. But Mariana, she doesn't know that I like you." he said. Chuckling a bit.

"Really?"

"Yeah, so don't say anything because she'll ruin everything," he laughs.

"Yeah, she's crazy. And I won't tell her about what happens with us then."

The rest of the day we just went for a walk, and now he is pulling up to my house.

"I had fun today, we should do this again." He said quietly.

"Yeah we should, I'll see you later. Alright." Just as I was about to leave the car, he grabbed my hand.

"So, d-do you wanna go on a date next saturday?" He asked hesitantly.

I smiled widley but then raised my eyebrow at him, "I thought I didn't have a choice. Yes, I would love to go on a date with you."

Feeling brave reach over the seat and kiss him. It catches him off gaurd but he quickly recovers and kisses me hard. He stick his tongue in my mouth and it makes me moan loudly. I guess that cause him to get more comfortable run his hands down torso and in my shirt. He moves down to kiss my neck and it causes me to moan louder. I feel his hand go to my nipples and I know I have to stop him. But it feels so good and I can feel my self go hard in my sweats. My body is on fire.

"Damn, take me out to a movie first," I say and smile down at me. "See ya tomorrow at school." I say say giving him one last kiss. And get out of his car. "Well tuesday, I mean." I say before I close the car door.

Now I gotta go into my house, infront of my mom, looking all hot and bothered.

Oh god save me, is all I can think about as walk through the front door.

A/N: I know this is a short chapter, but thats just because something big is about to happen.
Its about to go down In the Juarez house. 'Alexis' house.