Chapter 14

A/N: Juan is back again.

Alexis POV

Why is here?

What does he want?

When did he get here?

What is he going to do?

What is going to say.

Is he going to try to hurt me even more.

All of these questions bombard my mind. But really, I don't even care what he has to say. I'm over this.

I start to walk away the he catches my arm. Everyone is staring at us, and I now hate all the attention being on me.

"Wait... please listen to me. Please," Juan said in desperation.

"What do you want, Juan," I asked trying to keep my voice.

"Listen uhh...," he began nervously. He looked around and noticed everyone was looking at us.

He continued, but in spanish so they couldn't in understand it. (They're speaking spanish but it is written in English)

"Listen, I'm so sorry for everything I have done to you. I didn't realize how wrong it was when I first did it. After that day, nothing has been the same anymore. I thought that with you gone from the team it would make us better, you know, because you're gay. Anyways, I miss you so much. After that night at your house, at dinner, is when it all came crashing down. When you broke down in front of me. I should've never did this to you. You are the best person I know, and I know that you would've never did this to me. This time without you, my best friend, my brother even, has been the worst time of my life. You don't have to forgive me, but all I'm saying is that I don't care who, what, when, and how you wanna be with someone. I just want us to be friends again. For us to be back to normal. Please Alexis. I am so sorry," he said really sincerely, but I just don't want to risk it.

It takes me a while to say something back. With all of these thoughts that just come bombarding my head, I just don't know what to do.

"No," I say when I'm done thinking.

"Why would I forgive you. Everything that you just said is exactly why I shouldn't forgive you. You yourself know this, okay. I appreciate you apologizing, but the damage has been done. I'm sorry but the bell is going to ring soon." I say and try to walk away, but he grabs my arm. I look up at him and he looks devastated. I hear him intake a large breath.

"Please," he breathes out. "I need you. I'm so sorry, but I need my brother back." He looks as if he is going to cry. And knowing him, I know he doesn't cry unless something terrible has happened.

"What's wrong," I asked concerned. Even after everything he has done to me, I still care about him. And I know I was the only one he told his secrets to.

"My cousin, Giselle, is sick. She is going to die. And I don't know what to do." He said in a low voice.

There are still people in the hallway staring at us, so I decide that we should talk in my car.

"Let talk in my car, get away from everyone," I say in a whisper, even though I know that they can't understand me anyways. Juan nods his head and follows me out to my car.

We make it to my car, and he jumps right and gets comfortable. This reminds me of all those times we used to just sit in each others cars for no reason, and all we did was just come up with cheesy jokes, or way to pick up girls.

"What happened?" I asked when we are settled in my car.
"The day after you came out, is the day I found out she was sick. I was already mad, because she is like the little sister I've never had. Now she is going to die, because of that fucked up cancer shit. I don't know what to do when she goes. I won't have anybody left," he is crying now, and hearts aches for him. This is same way he looked when he found out his grandfather was dying.

Felling the need to, reached over and rubbed his back, in a comforting way. He tensed up at first but soon relaxed when I started talking.

"Listen, it's going to be okay. You still have your friend, soccer, and your family. You have your whole life ahead of you. You will be okay. Hell, with all the friends you have, you should always have someone to talk to," I say in an encouraging voice. I know that he hates losing family.

He sighs frustratedly and closes his  eyes. He's trying to stay calm.
"Don't you see that I'm trying to say that I only want to talk to you. You are still the only person I feel comfortable talking to about this. When I first heard the bad news all I wanted to do was call you. But I knew that you would never want to talk to me again. I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you. I don't care that your gay. All that matters  is if we're friends again, if we're brothers again. Please man, I need you," he was in full on tears now. I had to give in. Even though he has done everything to in his power to make me miserable, my mother always taught me to forgive and forget no matter what.

"You turned the whole school against me, you've hurt me worst than anyone could. I thought that this would be the worst time of my life, but I found friends. Good friends that don't care what anyone thinks of them for hanging out with me. I know you don't want to be seen with me, so why should I forgive you," I asked looking dead at him.

He drops his head before, "I don't care what anyone thinks, and they only think it because if me. You're the only person I have, and I can't let this take you away from me."

He seems so sincere, but I wasn't lying when I said that I couldn't trust him. But its worth a shot because I missed him so much. Cata is a really good friend, and the rest of them, but they'll never fill Juan's place.

"Okay," I breath out, cracking a small smile.

He looks up at me with hopeful eyes, "Okay what?" He asked.

"Okay, I forgive you. I do miss hanging out with you too. I'll forgive if you promise that you'll never do this or anything to hurt me again. I don't think I could handle anymore pain." I say in a whisper. He looks at me as if he had just won the lottery.

"Thank you so much Alex, now can we go back to normal," he laughs the last part.

"Yes, I'm so sick of this drama," I sigh in relief.

"Bro, I'm not gonna lie. I really missed you. You were the best person to be around," I told him smiling.

"Yeah, I knew I was the shit," he boasted.

I laughed, "Oh, don't go feeling yourself." And he laughed with me.

We spent the whole 1st period in my car make jokes and throwing playful shade at each other. By the time the bell had rang, we barely realized it and were crying from laughter.

"Alright, see you later bro, maybe you can come over after school," Juan said still laughing as he was walking away from me.

"Yeah, I'll see If I can make it," I say, still laughing as well.

As I am making my way into the building I notice Jorge standing in the door way of the main building.
I bite me lips thinking about our little hot hot session that we had under the stairs, just an hour ago.

I have to get to class now, Juan and I take this class together. But I also take this class with Cata. I choose to sit with her and not Juan because I know the he is going to sit with Victor. I'll probably never be cool with him again, and I don't care.

During class, I tell Cata that Juan and I made up and she was happy for us. She asked why we weren't sitting together and I told her that it was because of Victor.

The teacher eventually tells us to be quiet and we spend the rext of the class doing work.

I know lunch and 5th period aren't for a while, but I can't stop thinking about this talk that I need to have with Benny.

I swear, if it ain't one thing it another.