Chapter 7 (Editing)

A/N: This is how I imagine Jorge's dad to look like.

Alexis POV

"Are you ready to get beat."

"You sure you can handle me old man," I say arrogantly.

"Don't think just because you got lucky once doesn't mean I won't beat you," Jorge's dad, Efrain, said.

"Come on, then. Just remember you're gonna lose." He said in a warning voice.

Through the whole game he couldn't keep up with me. At some point in the game Jorge took his shirt off, and because of that it had me off my game.

Every time Efrain scored a point, it was because my eyes were focused on Jorge's perfectly toned chest.

They way his sweat rolled down his had abs. They way that his mucles flex everytime he would kick the ball and score a goal.

I eventually came out of my daze when the thought of losing to Efrain came to mind.

When we're halfway through the game, I know that I should keep my eyes away from Jorge, I know that I'm going to lose.

And with all the shit that I talked, I better win.

I hate to lose.

...

An hour later Efrain is out of breath and is losing by 6 points.

"You know what? I quit! They cheated," he accused. "Adondè vas? Where are you going Celia?" He said, talking to Mrs. Castro.

He was limping away, holding his knee.

"Come on pãpi, lets get you a hot bath," Mrs. Castro said. She turned around and mouthed to me 'great job'.

"Come on its late, and we need a shower," Jorge came and told me. He had made sure everyone in his family had left safely. He was really nice.

"Yeah, let go," I said. He led me up to his room and found some clothes for me. "Hey do you want me to sleep on the floor tonight or what?"

"No, why would sleep on the floor?" he laughs. "Your going to sleep in my bed. I'm going to get in the shower now. You can get when I'm out," he finished with a sexy grin and walks into his bathroom.

When I'm sure he can't hear me, I let out a huge sigh and grin like an idiot. I can't believe he doesn't care about me sleeping in the same bed as him. Knowing that I'm gay.

If it were Juan I couldn't even sleep in the same room as him let alone the same bed.

But Jorge, the guy I have a crush on, doesn't care if I'm sleeping in his bed. Now I have to make some ground rules for myself.

Now rule #1: don't touch him. In any way, shape, or form.

Rule #2: Stay on one side of the bed.

Rule #3: Don't say anything stupid.

Something that would out me to him.

Now that I know how to stay in my lane, I know I can survive the night. This will be a piece of cake. All I got to do is imagine him as in ugly guy.

Even thought it would be hard. Seeing as how he is the epitome of perfect, flawless, and sexy. Hmmm, the things I could do to him. Now I'm biting my lip again. God, im obsessed.

In the middle of all that thinking, I didn't hear Jorge come out the bathroom, which was in his room.

When I turn to look at him, I was taken a back. He looked so hot. His hair was wet, water was dripping down his toned chest. The water slowly cascaded down his toned abs down a happy trail of his thin pubes, down into his towe, that hung low on his hips. I lick my lips and bite down on my bottom to stop from saying something I'm going to regret. I look at him with so much lust and I know he can see it. Its while before any of speak up and its him who does first.

"Um, you can get in the shower now. Y-you have your clothes right?" He asked in a low voice. Like he was trying to keep from saying something.

I all could do was nod because I know I will say something I'll regret.

I walk towards him and pray I can get passes him. Please god.

Althought is seems like forever, I'm finally passed him and in the bathroom with the door shut. How am I going to get throught the night.

I get naked and look down. I'm going to need a cold shower.