Chapter 23

Have you ever had that feeling of perfect serenity? That feeling where you know nothing can go wrong? Where everything is so... Right?

That's what I felt everytime I was in Jorge's arms. He holds me tenderly and each time fells better than before. I can feel his warm breath at the back of my neck, making the small hairs back there rise. His warm body temperature radiates off of him, keeping me warm. And the way pulls me in closer every so often, makes me feel like I'm sinking into heaven.

I ly there awake, enjoying the feeling of Jorge, waiting for him to wake up. I can't see him but I can feel that he is relaxed and enjoying his rest. His soft breathing patterns and his light snores tell me so. It's still really early so I'm not going to wake him for school.

Slowly, I bring his hand that is wrapped around my waist up to my lips softly. I intertwine our fingers and spread small kisses on the back of his hand.

After a couple of minutes I notice his breathing pattern change and I can feel him steering awake. His grip on me becomes tighter and he stretches his body out.

"Alexis, babe? Are you up?" he says groggily. He leans up to see if I'm up.

I slowly turn to face with a sly grin, trying to hide the fact to I'm happy he finally woke up.

"Yeah, I'm up," I smile while slowly caressing his face. "I didn't want to wake you. You seemed so peaceful."

"I was," he smiled back. "I really like sleeping next to you... Come here," he lys in his back motions for me to lay with his. I lay half way on top of him with my leg draped over his'.

Shit! I forgot that I was naked!! I'm sure he can feel my dick on his leg.

I decide to pretend like I didn't notice it so that it wouldn't cause an awkward scene.

"I like sleeping next to you too," It sounds so corny and cliche but it's the truth.

"We have to get out of bed soon," he sighs dreading the fact that he has to go to school.

"I don't want to get up either, but we have school," I look up at him and he looks down at me.

"I just want to spend the day with you. Lets skip the first couple of classes," he suggest.

"You know what, Jorge?" I purse my lips playfully. "I didn't start skipping school until I started hanging out with you."And that's the truth, I've never even missed a day without brining a doctors note the next day. Now I skip classes frequently.

"Yeah... I don't know how you do it. I hate school," he laughs a little while scratching his head.

"Why?" I ask curiously. "I thought you really liked school."

"The only thing I like about school is soccer... And being able to see you around," he admits which makes me blush. "Other than that I hate school."

"Really?" I ask in a high pitched voice playfully. "Well I hate seeing you around," I deadpan.

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. He looks like I have him fucked up, which makes me chuckle lightly.

"I hate always seeing you in the hallways and not be able to hold you and kiss you infront of everybody. And everytime I see you I want nothing more than to kiss you," I admit trying to keep from blushing.

"Oh," was all Jorge said.

"What do you mean, 'oh'?" I say chuckling a bit.

"Its just nice to know," he's blushing now.

"What?" I ask playfully taken aback. "Am I having 'The Jorge Castro' blushing?"

"Oh, shut up, Alexis," he sighs bashfully. "You can never make me blush, so come again."