Chapter 19

A/N: OMG guyssss!!!!! They're finally together officially now. But just wait because there roller coaster of a relationship has yet to begin.

Alexis' POV

OMG he actually asked me to be his. And he thought that I would've said no. Didn't I just tell him how he makes me feel? What in the world would make him think that I would turn him down?

Anyways, It's been almost two months since the wonderful day. Jorge and I have been together non stop, unless were at school. But when we are at school, we sneak kisses all the time. We have our own little spot away from all the world. Under the school's stairs, in one of the stair rooms that no one uses, is where that is.

Things in my life have been more amazing then ever. I mean nobody really talks about my in school still, except for Juan, Cata and them, but why would I wanna talk to them anyways. And I guess that fight I had wasn't the best either, but who cares. I still have people that care about me, especially Jorge.

Just thinking about him makes my heart pound. I have fallen so hard for him that all I can do is hope and pray that he feels the same. I thin- no I know that I'm falling in love with him. Everytime I see him my heart smiles and then when he touches me I lose my breath. And then he kissed me and I feel like my head will explode. And we he looks at me I know that somethings there.

I didn't even realise that I smiling until,"What are you over there cheesing so hard about," Cata teased.

I look around to see her knowingly grinning at me.

"Nothing," I sneer playfully.

"I know you're seeing someone... It's just who it is, is the problem," she examines.

"Think whatever you want. But you're delusion...," I'm cutting off my my phone dinging, indication that I have a text.

Its from Jorge. I blush just looking at his name.

"Ah who has you blushing like that," Catalina tries to look at my phone but I instantly move away.

"Move, it's nobody," I say partially annoyed.

When I finally open the message it says- 'Meet me now!'

Me- 'Be there in five'

I don't even bother to say bye to Cata because I know that I'll see her next period. I'm speeding through the hallways so I can get to Jorge quicker. And in no time, but seems like forever, I finally meet him in our secret place.

"What's wrong?" I say concerned while walking towards him. But as I'm walking, I trip over nothing but quickly steedy myself.

He smiles at me and shakes his head.

"Nothing's wrong, what do you mean," he laughs at me.

"Nothing's funny," I fake fight him.

"What's that for," he says innocently.

"You scared me, I thought something was wrong," I pout.

He lifts my chin with his finger and kisses me gently.

"Nothings wrong, babe," he whispers.

Even though he says that nothings wrong, from the way he looking at me I can tell otherwise. Just by looking in his eye, I can tell that he is really sad. Maybe even heartbroken. The fun and playfulness the were just in his eyes has disappeared.

"Are you sure," I whisper back, worriedly.

"Yeah," he smiles, and I can tell that it's forced. I know that he get me to come down here to talk about it with him; but, I think he got scared. Maybe he doesn't want to open up yet. But it's not my place to push him.

For the rest of the lunch and fifth period, Jorge and I stayed under that stairwell. Away from everyone but yet so close.

We talked about a lot of things, mostly just making sexual jokes though. We made out a couple of times too. I really love being with him - and I hope that I'm not reading into this too much- I feel like he feels the same way.

He takes my mind away from everything. He is my escape. He's so sweet and gentle. Everytime he touched my heart pounds mile a minute. And when he kisses, I feel so high that I can faint. I literally feel like I'm melting.

He's smart, funny, kind, witty, a great athlete​, and just an all around great human being. I truly believe he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. And I know that I wouldn't do a single thing hurt him.

"The bell for sixth period is going to ring soon," I say sadly, because I want to stay with him.

"I know, I just wanna be with you right now," he looks at me deeply. "You take my mind off of all the fucked up shit that's going on in my life." Kissing my jaw line lightly. I was laying on him, in between his legs, with my back to his chest.

"What happened?" I look up at him, hoping that he would tell me this time.

"Nothing happened. Nothing that can't be fixed," he looks like he's going to cry.

"Please, I don't wanna see you like this. It makes my day when I see you smiling. But it breaks my heart to see you so sad and vulnerable," I gran onto his hand in a caring gester.

"And it kills me to now that I'm causing you to feel that way," he whispers. "But trust me when I say that everything is fine,"

"Why is it hurting you so bad?"

"Because I don't want to lose them."

A/N: I know this is a short chapter but it's only leading up to something bigger. And things will get very emotional.