Chapter 8 (Editing)

Alexis POV

That shower was not enough to get this feeling out of my body. And now I go to back in there with him and I cant find my shirt. I think I left it on his bed.

Fuck!

Now I have to go in there without a shirt. I believe my body is perfect but what if he doesn't think so. Stop over thinking it, he doesn't care any ways. He is straight.

Even though our two almost kisses don't tell me that. Maybe those were just my imaginations.

As I walk out of the bathroom, I can see his eyes on my. He looks like he is relieved to see me. I can see that he brought alot of food snacks, and put them on the bed.

"Hey, I'm back." I say.

"Yeah, come sit. I got us some movies and snacks. I thought you might like it," Jorge said smiling. I notice how his eyes wonder on my bare chest and down my abs.

'Uh look at my eyes playing tricks on me again' I mentally sigh.
'He'll never want me.'

"Yes," I say. I notice my shirt sitting right next to him. I contemplate on weither or not to reach over him and pick it up. My bare chest could probably touch him, and I wouldn't want miss that chance. Seeing as how he doesn't have shirt on.

Finally I reach over, trying to make it seem as casual ever, I retrieve my shirt. Nothing happens. Its like he didn't even notice me. 'Thats because he is straight' my inner voice mocks me. I let out an annoyed sigh, but thankfully he didn't hear it.

I put on the shirt and lay on the bed, but top and tail to him.

"Ew, I don't want your feet in my face all night, come up here with me. We can talk if you want. Just please know feet in my face," he finishes while laughing.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask him with an uneasy voice.

"I wanna know about you. We're friend you know. You tell your friends thing. Thats what make you friends."

"Well my bestfriend want nothing to do with me," I say, but mostly to myself. "And I guess I'm still hurt by Juan but I'll get over it."

"Then tell me how you feel, why you feel that way. I don't want you to think that you have no one here for you." He says and reaches out to touch my knee. An act of sincerity I guess. "I mean I know you have your parents and all, but everyone need a friend, a real friend."

Something about this makes me uncomfortable. I know he means well, but the only person I care about telling my secrets to is Juan.

"I have friends though," I shrugg.

"But I know you don't talk to them. I can tell," he says sincerly.

"Man, I thought we were just going to watch movies and eat junk food," I say with a subtle attitude. I didn't want to talk to anyone else about my personal business.

I couldn't trust anyone, maybe Cata a little.

"You know what you're right. Excuse me for trying to be there for you when you have no one else to talk to. For trying to be a friend." I can tell he is angry now.

Why would he be angry.

'Maybe because he is trying to be a friend and you don't have too many right now' Great I'm being mocked again.

I heard him sigh as he was about to get out the bed but I grabbed his wrist.

"I hated that feeling. The feeling knowing that your best friend, your brother, could ever hate you so much. That he would make everyone else hate you. The one person you've ever trusted. I was always there for him. He went through so much, and I was always right next to him. It hurts that I still love him. That I still call him my brother. That I only wish the best for him, and it would kill me if something ever happened to him. And the worst part is, if this would have happened to me because of someone else, I would've been okay with it. But the fact that it was him is what cuts." I finish in one breath. Cata always asked me to talk about it and I just brushed her off, I don't know what it about Jorge that makes me want to share all of my secrets with him.

But he made me feel like I was talking mostly to myself, as if I'm finally realising how I feel.

How much it actually hurt me.

I didn't even realise a single tear had fallen from my face, until Jorge wiped it away with his thumb. He lifts my head for me to look him in the eyes.

He holds my face in his hands, and we stare at it other. Just by looking in his eyes I can tell he feel my pain, and I just started to.

I don't know how much time had passed until felt him leaning in. 'Maybe its me imagening again' I think. He pulles my face closer and we're so close but so far.

I can't even stop myself,"please." I begged.

And he did exactly what I asked for and crashed his lips onto mine.

A/N: Okay so I'm going to change the cast a bit. Well only Jorge and Alexis. I'm going to find some pic on the internet of random people who I think fits them well.