Chapter 26

Alexis' POV

"What are you so giddy about all of a sudden?" Benny asks me playfully when I finally made it to 7th period.

"Uhmm? I don't know what it is that you're talking about," I answer 'inocently'.

"Yeah you do." He laughs. "Who is he?"

"What?" I laugh fakely.

"Who's the guy that has you so happy and giddy today?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I act dumb.

"Umhmm..." He replies back ending topic or the conversation. "Anyways, what are you doing over spring break?"

"I'm going to this cabin or whatever right outside of Standford," I happily replied.

"Oh really that's cool, who's all coming?"

"Well usually it's my family, Juan and his family, and me. But this time its only going to be Juan and me," I pause for a second. "And maybe Jorge."

"Jorge? As in Jorge Castro?" He pauses in disgust as he glances at Jorge from across the class. I'm not sure how I should feel about that. "I don't like him at all."

"Why not?" I try not to sound to defensive.

"Because of what he did to Mariana," he says in a 'duh' voice.

"What did he do?"

"He dated her for a bet. And apperently, he's done it to many other girl."

I can feel my face heating up. What the fuck?

"Really? What happened?" I act like I'm thirsty for some gossip but in reality I'm dying inside.

"So I guess he has this thing going on where he and some friends pickout these girl and they make these bets with eachother. And the bet is that if in a three months time period they get the girl to have sex with them they win the bet," he grimaces at the thought. "Really sickening actually?"

"Are you sure that it's him?" I know a few other Jorges in the school. And also Jorge told me that he pretended to date her because he didn't want to come out.

"Yeah that's him alright. And you know what the worst part is... He told her that he loved her."

I know he told me they were cousins and that he had pretended dating but for some reason I feel this overwhelming urge to hide away.

I couldn't even reply to Benny anymore, all I did was nod and proceed to lay my head down fornthe rest of the class.

On the drive home it was all I could think about. And the sad part is Jorge had already told me what happened but for some reason I still needed his reasurrance.

As soon as I get home I go straight to my bed and go straight to sleep, overwhelmed from all of today's events.

I sleep for about two or three hours before I hear my phone ringing. Sighing, I wake up and answer the phone, not bothering to actually see who's calling.

"What?" I grumble kind of loudly.

"Damn, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed just now, huh?" It's Jorge.

"What do you want?" I whine. "I was sleeping."

"Come open the door," he laughs. "I've been ringing for ten minutes already."

"You're here?"

"Yes, now come open the door it's getting cold outhere." He exagerates.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I say as I rush down stairs.

"You're supposed to wait for me to do that," he laughs.

"Oh shut up," with that I hang up the phone because I've reached the door.

I open the door to find a grinning Jorge. However, his grinning only keeps my attention for a second because I see that he has food in his hand.

"Chick-fil-a? Wow babe you really know the way to my heart." I smile brightly. I just love food.

"So I bring you food and I don't even get a kiss or a thank you," he shakes his head playfully. "Trifling."

"Awe. Here you go," I place a small kiss on his mouth and head up stairs to eat.

"Thats all I get?" he exasperates.

"Yup," I grin.

We head up to my room where we eat our food quietly while watching some type of corny ass Novela.

"Why are we watching this again?" Jorge says in disbelief.

"I have no clue," I chuckle. "Are you finished yet?" I point to his food.

He nods and I go to throw our trash away. When I come back I notice that Jorge has muted the TV and is just sitting there staring into outer space. He doesn't even notice me when I first come back.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I waive my had in front of his face to finally get his attention.

"Oh nothing," he shakes his head.

"Are you sure?" I press.

"Yeah," he nods reassuringly. "Come here," he motions for me to sit closer.

Once I get close enough he grabs a hold of my face and kisses me softly. For a while we just sit there kissing before a thought that I wish would've stayed where it was hit me. I stop the kissing abruptly.

"Wait!" I push me him back and he looks shocked. "I have to ask you something."

"What?" he looks anxious.

"Why does Benny think you dated Mariana for a bet?" I ask carefully.

"I don't know," he shrugs with a grin. "Maybe she told them that as a reason for why we broke up?"

"Yeah, I guess you right," I ponder.

"What, you thought I lied about us being cousins and actually dated her as a bet," he chuckles.

In all actuality, hearing exactly what I was trying to avoid thinking makes me realize how stupid of a thought it was. I mean, why would he lie about that anyways?

"But why was Benny talking about me anyways?" He asked with some look on his face that I couldn't read. "Did you tell him about us."

"No," I answer quickly. "I told him that you might be coming to the cabin with us this spring break."

"Really?" He asks slyly. "So am I going?"

"I don't know," I shrug knowing I want him there. "If you want to, I guess."

"Well I do," he says and kisses me again out of nowhere.

I fall into the kiss and push all of today's events to the bake of my mind. The fight from this moring, our stairwell talk, the 'I love you' and especially that whole stupid bet thing I was worked up about earlier.

All that I'm focused on right now is Jorge's lips on mine. Our bodies on each others, moving together as one. Consumed by one another. He is the only thing that I know rightnow.

However, I guess me being so consumed by him and him by me, we didn't even here anyone enter the house. And we sure didn't hear my door open either.

"Baby, they're having sex," I hear my dad tell from my door way. Jorge and I instantly separate.

"Dad!" I shriek.

"I knew that would work," he grins. "No sex in the house."

Way to ruin the moment, Dad.

Something big is in store for Alexis and Jorge. Very soon.

You have all been warned to prepare yourself.

He Looked Like Love (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें