Chapter Nineteen- Doctor Watson at Work

"I can't."

Dean stared at Chuck blankly, throwing aside the handcuffs he'd removed from Cas. "What?" Chuck closed his eyes, exhaling.

"I can't."

"Why not?" Dean shouted. Chuck winced.

"It's the sigils from earlier... they're still affecting me," he sighed, opening his eyes. "I'm powerless." John was shaking Sherlock, muttering to him. Dean looked back down at Cas, clutching his pale friend's shoulder tightly.

"No..." he whispered, his lungs constricting as he imagined a world the angel wasn't in. He raised his head, meeting Sam's eyes. Sam closed his eyes painfully, hands clenching into fists at his sides. Cas couldn't be gone. They'd lost too much. They couldn't lose Cas too. They couldn't! A gasp from John snapped Dean from his thoughts. John turned to them.

"Sherlock's alive!" he cried, relief flooding his eyes and life returning to his features. "Just in shock!" He stood quickly, striding over and kneeling beside Cas and checking him over. He smiled slightly. "I think... I think we can save them."

"What do you need?" Meg asked, all business. John bit his lip, thinking.

"Bandages, water, blankets, towels, thread, a needle and alcohol- the medicinal kind," he listed.

Meg nodded, grabbing Sam and the Doctor and going to look for the seven items. Dean and Chuck picked up their two unconscious friends and gently laid them on the table while John took off his jumper and rolled up his shirt sleeves. Amara hovered nearby, waiting to be of use.

Meg, Sam and the Doctor darted in and out the hall, handing them supplies. Chuck prepared for the 'surgery', while John and Amara washed their hands. Dean carefully slipped off Sherlock's coat and shirt, then did the same for Cas. He grimaced slightly at Cas's blood soaked torso, rage bubbling inside him at whoever did this to him. John approached the table.

A/N: SPECIAL HALLOWEEN UPDATE!!!!! Just because I love you guys. Did you guys do anything? I got dressed up as a zombie school girl. The blood has stained though. Not sure how I'm gonna explain that at school XD

*gasps* oh no! Not pain and turmoil! Let's face it, guys, it wouldn't be supernatural if there wasn't any. Sorry this is so short. I've been saying (typing) that a lot lately.

I'd just like to say that the questions from the author's note are STILL OPEN, and always will be. If there are any other characters you want, just comment :)

One last thing before I go: does anyone know any decent SH, spn and/or DW gif websites? I was gonna put some in but the YouTube ones are crap.

Love you guys xxx