Chapter Twelve- Praise Him

Silence. It filled the room, deafeningly loud. Sam cast a worried glance at the gobsmacked faces of his new 'friends'.

"You're a what?" John demanded, and Sam cringed at the loudness of his voice.

"I am an angel," Cas repeated. John looked shocked, as was to be expected, and the Doctor just looked resigned. Sam frowned, weary of the fact that he wasn't surprised. Then again, the Doctor was an alien. Who knew what he knew? Sherlock's face was blank. He was staring into space, his posture stiff.

"Sherlock?" Sam ventured, but Sherlock didn't stir. "Sherlock? Are you okay?" John glanced over, frowning at his blank faced friend. The Doctor cleared his throat.

"If we're revealing things, I suppose everyone should know that I'm a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey," he smiled nervously.

"So you really are an... alien?" John was pale, but he didn't question the viability of what they were saying, and Sam kind of respected that.

"Yes," the Doctor confirmed. There was a sudden movement and Sam jumped as Sherlock's head hit the table.

"The robot's malfunctioned," Dean smirked, glaring at the detective's curly haired head.

"Sherlock?" John shook his friend's shoulder. Sherlock made a strange noise, a cross between a laugh and a sob. John frowned. "Sherlock?"

"I'm sorry. I see how that might have made things worse..." the Doctor looked guilty, eyes cast down.

"Yeah, well, Cas's whole 'angel of the Lord' bombshell probably didn't help," Dean raised an eyebrow at Cas. Cas frowned.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked innocently. Dean rolled his eyes.

"No, Cas. You didn't do anything serious. You just gave Sherlock a mental breakdown," Dean answered sarcastically.

"That sounds very serious," Cas looked worriedly at Sherlock. John gaped at him.

"Are you mentally incompetent?" he yelled. Cas looked hurt, and Dean stood up, looking pissed.

"Dean! Let it be! They're going through a lot! They just need time to adjust and-" Sam was cut off as Dean waved his arm towards John.

"I get that, but there's no need for him to be a prick!" he yelled.

"Whoa! What's with all the negative vibes?" another voice said behind them. Sam spun round, and smiled when he saw the newcomers.

"Chuck! Amara! What are you doing here?" he grinned, unbelievably relieved that there was someone else who could calm Dean down.

"Who are you?" John shouted, his voice shrill. "How did you get in?"

"I'm Amara," she answered, cocking her head to the side. "We flew in."

"Flew..." John whispered. "Are you angels too?"

"No," Chuck smiled kindly. "I am God, and this is my sister, the Darkness. We prefer Chuck and Amara, though."

A feeble noise escaped Sherlock and he leapt up from the table, sprinting out the room and disappearing round the corner. Chuck frowned as five pairs of eyes landed on him.

"Did I do something wrong?"

A/N: yeah... Sherlock's having a breakdown XD sorry this took so long! Vote, comment etc. Love you guys xxx