Chapter Nine- Nightmares

Blood dripped to the floor, crimson droplets staining the tiles red. A body lay unmoving in the corner, a black trench coat fanned beneath it, black hair matted with blood. Its clear blue eyes were shut.

Another figure was slouched beside it, hands cuffed behind it, head tipped back. Like the other, it wore a trench coat, but this one was tan. Its shirt was open, scarlet patches decorating the white linen. Cuts could be seen carved into its skin. A manic laugh echoed through the bunker halls.

"See what will become of your friends? This is just the beginning! You are all going to die!"

------------------------------------------------------

Sam sat bolt upright in bed, sweat dripping down his back as he shook. His usually keen eyes were glazed over.

Dean jumped back, then released a shaky breath, relieved his brother was awake. He had been leaning over the bed, trying to wake Sam up for almost half an hour. Sam's screams had jolted him awake, and he'd leapt out of bed, feet pounding as he hurtled down the hall to save his little brother from whatever monster was hurting him. He'd burst into the room, gun raised. He lowered the gun as he saw Sam screaming in his sleep, writhing like he was being electrocuted.

"Sammy?" Dean clicked his fingers in front of Sam's eyes. The younger man looked up sluggishly, then closed his eyes, leaning heavily against his brother. "Sam?"

"Dean..." Sam mumbled into his brother's chest.

"You okay?" Dean brushed Sam's hair out his face, trying to see his brother's expression. Sam frowned slightly, but it was obvious he was still half asleep.

"Fine... just... tired..." Sam's body relaxed, and a faint snore informed Dean that he had fallen asleep. He eased Sam back down onto the mattress, pulling the blankets over him.

"Dean?" the Doctor stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame. "What's going on?"

"Nothing," Dean answered nonchalantly. The Doctor raised an eyebrow.

"Sure," he turned and left. Dean took one last look at his brother before turning off the light and leaving, shutting the door behind him.

A/N: Awww! Brotherly feels! What do you guys think? Don't forget to vote, comment etc.

Love you guys 💖💖💖