Chapter Fifteen- Meatsuits

"Who are you?" Dean demanded, knife pressed against Sherlock's throat. "Sherlock" smirked.

"After all I've done for you, and you still don't remember me?" he said, shaking his head. "I died for you!"

"Meg?" Cas asked, and Sherlock smiled slightly.

"Hey, Clarence," he responded. Sam frowned.

"You're dead," he said, confused. Sherlock rolled his eyes.

"Well, clearly I'm not. Do you know where my old meatsuit is? I was rather fond of it. This one is so... elvish. It's all angles," he glared at his hands distastefully.

Cas pulled something out of his pocket. It was a small pebble, a pure, glossy black. He put it on the floor and stepped on it, crushing it, and there was a flash of light.  The light cleared, revealing Meg's body laid on the floor. Sherlock smiled, tilting his head back. Black smoke escaped his mouth, twisting through the air and entering Meg's body. Sherlock slumped forward as Meg sat up, cracking her neck. Dean stared at her in astonishment.

"You had that in your pocket?" he asked Cas. Cas stuttered over his words. "Dude, the hell?"

"I couldn't just leave her there," Cas admitted. Meg gave him a strange look.

"What is happening?" John yelled, speaking for the first time. He was knelt beside Sherlock, trying to shake him awake. "Why isn't he waking up?" The Doctor stepped forward, pulling a strange metal rod out of his pocket.

"Doctor, I don't think now's the time for a vibrator!" Dean said in disbelief. The Doctor rolled his eyes and pointed it at Sherlock, pressing a button on the side. The tip glowed green and Sherlock bolted upright, gasping. John jumped back, then leant over.

"Sherlock?" he asked uncertainly.

"John," Sherlock said calmly. "Personal space." John shuffled back.

"Sorry," he said absently. "How do you feel?" Sherlock stared at Meg. She grinned.

"Hey, Sherly," she winked at him. "How you doing?" There was a chatter of voices in the corridor and Chuck and Amara entered the room. They glanced up. Amara looked mildly amused, and Chuck smiled at Meg.

"Hello, Meg," he smiled. Meg smirked.

"Hello, grandfather," she stood up. Chuck raised his eyebrows. "What? You made Lucifer, and Lucifer made us demons, so technically..." Chuck laughed. The Doctor clapped his hands together, drawing everyone's attention.

"Now that we're all here, why don't we get on with the case?"

A/N: here's another chapter. Sorry it took so long. Meg's back. What do you guys think? I'd love to hear from you! Love you guys xxx