Chapter Sixteen- The Plan

They were sat round the oval table in the Bunker's main room. Sherlock was sat as far away from Meg as possible, much to Meg's amusement.

"So..." Dean broke the awkward silence, then looked put off as all heads swivelled towards him. "We know that we're dealing with some... err... weeping angels?" He glanced at the Doctor, who nodded. "We just need to know how to gank 'em."

"You can't," the Doctor sighed. "They're quantum locked."

"Helpful," Sam passed a hand over his face and Sherlock put his head in his hands. John looked confused.

"They're what?" he asked.

"Quantum locked," Sherlock muttered. "When you look at them, they turn to stone."

"How do you even know that?" John exclaimed. Sherlock just shrugged. Dean raised a hand.

"Erm... guys? You realise that we literally have God on our side? You know? The all powerful smiting machine?" Dean gestured at Chuck, who shifted uncomfortably.

"Actually... I can't help you," he winced slightly at their shocked faces. "The weeping angels... they're technically not from this universe. That means that my 'all powerful smiting' abilities don't work on them." Dean frowned.

"What do you mean 'technically' not from this universe??" he asked. Chuck sighed.

"Sometimes angels don't come out as... planned. They're evil, or they can't differentiate right from wrong. When this happens, we send them to a little pocket of nowhere called the Void. Time doesn't exist in the Void, but it isn't very pleasant. When angels spend too long in the Void, they kind of... absorb the nothingness around them. When that happens, the Void spits them back out into the universe. In order to stay alive, they have to feed off time energy, since they were starved of it in the Void," Chuck explained. The Doctor and Sherlock nodded. Sam looked thoughtful.

"They're still angels, though. Right?" he confirmed. Amara nodded.

"Does that help?" she inquired.

"It means we may be able to kill them with angel blades," Cas mused. Meg put her feet up on the table.

"Why don't you just shoot them?" she asked. Dean rolled his eyes.

"We don't know about any angel bullets," he answered.

"Why don't you make some then?" she persisted.

"And how do you expect us to do that?" Sherlock sneered. Meg rolled her eyes.

"Melt down some angel blades! Duh!" she crossed her arms, looking triumphant. Castiel narrowed his eyes.

"That might work," he murmured, standing abruptly. "I'll be back soon." Dean stood up too.

"Where are you going?" he demanded. Cas climbed the stairs that led outside.

"To get some angel blades," he called over his shoulder. Sam downed the last of his beer then stood up as well.

"I'm going to research angel killing symbols. We can carve them onto the bullets," he headed towards the library.

"I'll join you," Sherlock said, jumping up. The Doctor grinned.

"So will I," he said, hurrying to catch up with them. John sighed and followed them out. Meg sighed, turning to Chuck, Dean and Amara. She raised an eyebrow.

"I bet I could beat you three at shots."

A/N: here's another chapter! Obviously! Yay, plans! I have two questions for you:

Q1: what do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Q2: who do you think will make an appearance?

Feel free to guess! Please vote, comment etc. Love you guys xxx