Chapter Four- Roofied

"Agents Dylan and Marley," Dean stated, flashing his badge. The officer raised an eyebrow.

"FBI? Haven't you got anything better to do?" she waved them in.

"Apparently not," Sam answered. The woman laughed.

Dean frowned. That wasn't even funny! He thought miserably. Sam always gets the good ones.

The crime scene was a mess- blood drenched the walls and floor, furniture was thrown across the room, and the body was ripped to pieces. Dean whistled.

"Hulk, smash!" he laughed. Sam frowned.

"What the hell is a 'Hulk'?" he muttered. Dean felt crushed. Not knowing who Hawkeye was, Dean could understand, since he was just a modern day Legolas. But the Hulk? Seriously?

"It's time, little brother, that you had a moviecation!" he answered solemnly. Sam stared at him.

"What the hell is a- actually, you know what? I don't want to know!" he turned back to the carnage before them, then crouched down. Yellow powder was scattered across the room. Sam sniffed it. "Sulfur," he confirmed, sneezing.

Dean inspected the room. He was surprised at the amount of blood there was. Crimson handprints were imprinted on the window. Dean glanced at them, then looked through the dirty window to see a blue smudge. A square blue smudge...

Dean sprinted out the house, Sam standing and following him without question. They rounded the corner, coming face to face with a vintage police box.

"Gotcha!" Dean grinned, walking towards it and pulling out his gun. Sam did the same and they crept towards the doors, crouching down in front of them. Dean silently counted down with his fingers, and they exploded into the box, careful not to smack into the wall opposite. Except, there was no wall opposite.

They gaped at the room before them. It was circular, with a glowing tube raised above a complicated console.

"Sam... I think we were roofied," Dean muttered. Sam shook his head.

"Not possible. We haven't eaten yet, or drank," he replied dazedly.

"So you're saying this is real?" Dean hissed back. Just then they heard footsteps, and a man rounded the console. He stopped when he saw the Winchesters.

"I hate guns," the man muttered. He was wearing a brown tweed suit and a bowtie, a red fez perched precariously on his head. He raised his voice cheerfully, a British accent colouring his words. "Hello! It's nice to meet you! I'm surprised you noticed the TARDIS! You must be very observant fellows!"

"What is this place? Who are you?" Dean demanded. The bowtie man smiled.

"I'm the Doctor."

A/N: Heya! What do you think? Please tell me- I'd love to hear from you! I brought in other character, as promised. I realise I haven't ACTUALLY got any readers yet, but I hope that'll change. Well, if you're reading this, it obviously will. Love you guys 💗💗💗