"Someone woke up late." I smirk.

"Yea well I was awake for most of the night thinking about things," he grumbles and leans against the wall.

A girl walked over to us. She had a dainty figure, and she was actually quite pretty. But then again, most of the girls here are since most people could afford to have showers and clean themselves up nowadays.

"Hey umm Rory, I was wondering if-" "No I don't want to be your ally and I don't want to spend any time with you so piss off," he growls. The girl looked stunned for a second but she kept her calm composure.

"Not even a lunch or something?"

"Sweety I don't think you get it, I don't like you and if your stand here any longer you might just make it to my list of people I'm going to kill first in the arena." He smirks and takes a step closer to her.

The girl's frightened but doesn't move, blushing.

Rory stands in front of her, his face an inch away from hers. He leans down to her ear and whispers something, but only loud enough for her and I to hear.

"I'd be scared if I was you." He says in a husky voice. The girl ducks her head as she turns red. He pulls away still smirking and leaves the girl standing there in shock.

"So, where did you learn all of that Mr heart breaker?" I ask as he walks back over to me.

"Lets just say I've had quite a few of these situations," he laughs. I can understand why this would happen a lot, because Rory is actually quite good looking, like Gale. His muscles have grown even though we have only been here for a week and he's quite tanned.

"It's happened before? When?"

"Ahh there was one girl on the day Fly challenged me, and one yesterday, and heaps of girls back home." He frowns.

"It's annoying though, because the only person I love, isn't alive."

Prim. Horrible memories flood my head.

The bombs, Peeta, Gale, Prim... dead.

I held back tears and smiled at him. "Prim really loved you too, but she would want you to move on, not be lonely for the rest of your life," I say and embrace him in a hug. He hugged back.

"I know, it's just hard to let go," he whispers.

"I know."

" All tributes make your way through the door on the opposite side of the room, and wait there until you are called up. "

We all file towards the door and take a seat on the concrete slabs, which I guess are the Capitol's sorry excuse for seats.

"Flyer, District 1." Fly walks our the door on the opposite side of the room. 10 minutes pass until he walks back out.

"Shine, District 1." She walks through the same door. For the rest of the three hours and fifty minutes I waited, the only things I did was stare into space and occasionally have short conversations with Rory.

"Zion District 3." "Eden District 8." "Tulip District 11."

"Rory District 12." Rory stands up and walks through the door, like the other twenty two tributes had done. I wait alone in silence until he comes out.

"Katniss District 12," the voice booms into the room. Rory throws me a reassuring smile and walks out to the training room.

I step into the room, and I'm hit with an extreme amount of light. I squint my eyes and observe the room.

To my right, there is a net to climb up and paint. On my left, there is weapons and all sorts of equipment to make whatever you want and in the middle there is a high platform which all of the game makers are standing upon.

" Your ten minutes starts now," one of them bellows.

I rush over to the assortment of materials and make a very complicated snare, attaching it to the net. I grab one of the dummies and stick small sticks into the sides of it. I toss the dummy right into the snare and it flies into the air. Because I didn't create a very tight loop on the snare, on purpose, the dummy went flying into the air and as it's falling I try to shoot all of the tiny sticks I stuck into it with a bow and arrow.

I catch the dummy just before it touches the ground and observe the sticks. I hit all of them, one in each eye, one on the throat, one in the middle of it's stomach and one on each knee.

I smirked, holding up the dummy for the game makers to see, and they just looked shocked. They obviously didn't expect me to get better, idiots.

"I'm done," I say and walk out of the room, not caring that my time wasn't up.

I walk back to the elevator and when I reach our level, I stroll to the living room to see Rory, Haymitch and Effie seated. They all turn their heads towards me.

"Didn't surprise me that you left without them telling you," Hamitch chuckles.

"I finished so I left," I say, grinning.

"Well do whatever for an hour until they air the results."

"Yes, we'll see you both soon," Effie announces and walks out of the room, Haymitch following her.

"So what did you do?" I ask him.

"Threw some knives at a make-shift target and walked out after about three shots. I don't really care what my score is." he shrugs. "What did you do?"

"Shot a dummy into the air and shot tiny sticks that I stuck into it while it was in the air." We both laughed.

"Well I'm going to get some rest, wake me up in hour." He waves at me and trudges out the door.

-

HAHAHA I ENDED THE CHAPTER THERE

I ended it there because I realized the chapter was quite long so I decided to stop it here ^-^

I'll update a week from now

kat xx