I tried to be a strong support system for her, but she pushed me away more and more. Ultimately, we made a joint decision to allow the kids to go live with my mother. It is what was best after her depression almost made her hurt the twins. I can also say that drove a wedge in between us too. A lot of the things we have gone through we push them to the back of our minds. I'm at a point where I can't handle the lying to ourselves anymore.

I grab my keys and make my way towards the front door. I wanted badly for her to stop me and beg me to stay. Each time we have an argument she allows me to just walk out without a word. I look back seeing her on her phone still enjoying herself. I open the door leaving out of the house. It was kind of late, so I figure I would just go have a few drinks. I need something to clear this void in my mind.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I arrive to the bar after a little drive. I get out of the car ready to drown my sorrows in some liquor. Best thing about this Bar is that you can have food, or you could have drinks. I was already decided on what I wanted. I found a nice spot to park, and made my way to the entrance. I open the door going in seeing a moderate crowd. It's expected to double later on. I just want to get a drink and chill before all of the extra people come.

" What's going on Emon! " Willie shouts as I approach the bar. " Haven't seem you here in a minute. "

" Nome much man. Just need a drink. " I reply, feeling withdrawn. I take a seat at an empty seat.

Willie looks me over noticing my blasé demeanor. " Arguing with Iyesha again? "

" Is it that obvious? " I say, slumping down on the stool.

" You forget who you talking to! Of course it looks obvious. " He says as I look at him crazy for being loud. He notices my glare and lowers his voice. " Yeah you need a drink. What you want? "

" Vodka on the rocks. " I reply. I need something strong.

He just shook his head at my request. I know he probably wanted to comment, but knew I wouldn't have given a fuck if he did. " Drink responsibly. " He placed the glass in front of me.

I grabbed the glass, and began to take sips of the strong alcohol. The burning sensation I felt as it went down my throat was all too familiar for me. The music in the building turned up signaling the party people were about to start coming in. I mean the people that come here regularly to get drunk and have one night stands.

It started to become more noisy in here but I didn't mind. With all the shit going on with me I needed a distraction. I waved for Willie to come back down. He held up a finger before speaking back to a patron. I could feel the liquor beginning to take effect on me. My eyes lowered as the music in the building started to mellow me out a bit.

" Can I have a water? " Someone sat beside me asking.

I laughed to myself. " Who comes to a Bar to drink water. " I said lowly.

" Um. That would be me. Mind your business. " The masculine voice replied.

I knew that voice from somewhere. I looked over seeing the dude who called me in the dead of night to help him with his car. He looked at me, rolling his eyes like he woke up next to me this morning. " What's your problem? " I ask, speech slurring like.