Chapter 68

Nathan changed into grey pajama pants with a white 'wife beater' tank and Jay put on his green and blue plaid pajama pants with a Guiness Beer T-shirt.

They shared a bowl of popcorn as the zombie movie they picked began to play.

Nathan buried his face behind Jay's arm.

"It hasn't even started yet." Jay said with a laugh.

"You are right. You're right." He said then turned to the television and the opening scene just came right on. "Bloody hell!"

Jay burst out laughing.

"What kind of a movie just starts with no main menu?"

Jay laughed. "B horror movies about Zombies apparently."

"That was a low blow for whoever this director was. Bastards." Nathan said then shoved a fist full of popcorn into his mouth. As he chewed, one of the zombies attacked from behind and one of the characters chopped its head off and guts flew everywhere, especially all over the person's face.

"Ugh." Nathan said, regretting his idea to eat during this movie. "Looks like eating is not happening."

One of the zombies then ripped off someone's arm and began chewing on it like it was a giant chicken leg.

"Definitely not happening."

Jay laughed and took the bowl and placed it on the end table. "Better babe?"

Nathan slid his arm around Jay's arm and rested his head on Jay's shoulder. "Ok, now it is better."

Jay kissed the top of Nathan's head. "You are so cute."

Nathan smiled then it immediately turned into a look of disgust as one of the humans got their head eaten alive by two zombies. "Well, that is unfortunate."

Jay burst out laughing.

It appears there was a break from the zombies as the 4 remaining survivors set up camp for the night. They built a fire and kept a look out. One of the sexy female characters headed out into the woods to look for berries.

Nathan had a funny feeling in his stomach when one of the male characters followed her into the woods. The film showed the girl bending over and collecting berries. She had a very short skirt on and her breasts were almost coming out of her tank top.

The man watched her from behind a tree. He finally revealed himself to the woman's surprise. Somehow they ended up making out and the man pushed the woman onto the forest floor on her stomach.

Jay felt his cock tingle and begin to harden. Not only was it a sexy scene, but he was with Nathan at the same time.

Nathan had to shift a bit when the man began fucking the woman from behind. She was moaning and crying out in pleasure.

Nathan took a peripheral glance at Jay's crotch. He was definitely hard, which made Nathan get fully hard as well.

Jay decided to break the awkward silence. "Wouldn't be a zombie movie without sex."

Nathan leaned over and gently sucked on Jay's earlobe. Jay closed his eyes and moaned.

"Mmmm." Jay moaned.

Nathan grazed Jay's thigh as he began kissing his neck. He would like to think he knew Jay pretty well. There was always that question of, which of them would be the dominant one when they were intimate.

Nathan would never tell Jay, but he could tell when Jay wanted to be a top and when he wanted to be a bottom. He would never say it, but certain mannerisms made it obvious to Nathan what Jay wanted.