Chapter 65

Nathan awoke in the middle of the night to Jay talking in his sleep. He seemed to be having some sort of nightmare.

"No don't go." Jay mumbled.

Nathan sat up in the darkness and leaned over Jay. "Baby, wake up."

Jay tossed and turned. His arms were flailing a bit. He ended up hitting Nathan on the side of the head.

"Dammit Jay." He said under his breath.

"Mum...no.." Jay cried out.

Nathan ignored the throbbing on his head to comfort Jay. "Baby...shhh." He said rubbing his arm.

Jay woke up instantly and sat up. It took him a few moments to orient himself. He was in his room..in his bed....and Nathan was next to him.

"It's okay love." Nathan said then rubbed Jay's back.

Jay wiped his forehead. He woke up in a cold sweat. "Nightmare sorry."

"Come here." Nathan said leaning on his back opening his arm to Jay.

Jay snuggled into Nathan's arms. Nathan played with Jay's curls as he rested his cheek on Nathan's chest. "Do you want to talk about it bird?"

"Not really." He replied.

Jay relaxed into Nathan's arms. "I'm sorry for waking you babe."

Nathan kissed the top of Jay's head. "Shhh. I'm your slave remember. I think that means I have to be on call 24-7 he joked."

Jay chuckled making Nathan smile.  "Now go back to sleep." Nathan said playing with Jay's curls with his fingertips.

In the morning, Nathan woke up to the annoying sound of Jay's phone buzzing. "Aw mate.....make it stop." He whined.

Jay groaned and rubbed his cheek against Nathan's bare chest. Jay was sprawled out on his belly with his head resting on Nathan's chest. He was so comfortable and was not ready to move let alone answer his phone. "Ignore it."

The phone kept buzzing. "Biiiird."

Jay reached over Nathan to turn it off when it shut off on its own. He rested his cheek back onto Nathan's chest and sighed in relief.

He began rubbing Nathan's tummy with his palm. He smiled and began placing soft kisses along Nathan's chest moving down to his belly button.

"Bird, do you know what time it is?"

Jay ignored him and moved his mouth down past his belly button.

Nathan shifted his hips. He crotch was tingling and his cock was hardening. "Jay." He whispered.

Jay reached into Nathan's briefs and pulled out his hard cock. "Mmmmm." He said then began sucking on it.

Nathan's eyes rolled back in pleasure. "Oh fuck baby. Mmmm."

Jay slid Nathan's cock deep into his mouth and began moving his head up and down at a rapid pace.

Nathan held onto the back of Jay's head and began fucking Jay's mouth. "Oh fuck yeah....oh suck it Jay....mmm."

Jay smiled then stopped to look up at Nathan. "Looks like someone is on my early morning horny schedule."

Nathan groaned. "Just keep sucking it Jay....come on."

Jay felt his cock throbbing. He loved when Nathan was all out of sorts and horny like this. "Yes, sir."

Nathan chuckled and held onto the back of Jay's head as he sucked his cock.